AI and Big Data Expo Announces New Speakers
AI and Big Data Expo North America will take place at Santa Clara Convention Center, California on May 17-18, 2023.
Get ready to experience a game-changing moment that will ignite your passion for Artificial Intelligence. AI and Big Data Expo North America has just announced the latest additions to their line-up of speakers, and we guarantee you won’t want to miss out on their life-changing insights!
Newly announced speakers include:
- Christine Park, Head of Design, MedTech XD – Johnson & Johnson
- Patrick Marlow, Conversational AI Engineer, Cloud AI and Industry Solutions – Google
- Abhishek Joshi, Vice President, Visa Consulting & Analytics – Visa Inc.
- Archie Mayani, Chief Product Officer & SVP – Clinical Decision Support – Change Healthcare
- Dror Engel, Director of Product Management – Head of Data Products – eBay
- Venkatesh Shivanna, Technical Director II, Data & AI – Electronic Arts Inc. (EA Games)
- Prasanth Nandanuru, Distinguished Engineer, SVP – Wells Fargo
- Sai Yagnyamurthy, Head of Partnerships – Ford Motor Company
The AI and Big Data Expo offers a variety of presentations and panel discussions, led by industry experts and thought leaders. The sessions will cover a range of topics, from Enterprise AI, Machine Learning, Security, Ethical AI, Deep Learning, Data Ecosystems, and NLP. Attendees will gain valuable insights and practical knowledge that they can apply to their own businesses.
“We are thrilled to have such an outstanding group of speakers joining us for the AI and Big Data Expo,” said Lia Richards, Head of Conference at TechEx Events. “With their diverse backgrounds and extensive experience, they will bring a wealth of knowledge and insights to our attendees.”.
In addition to all the exciting presentations, the AI and Big Data Expo will feature an impressive lineup of exhibitors showcasing the latest advancements in technology, healthcare, finance, manufacturing, and more. Attendees will have the opportunity to explore the latest AI products and solutions, network with industry professionals, and gain valuable insights into emerging trends.
The event’s official networking party will take place at the prestigious Levi’s 501 Club at the Levi’s Stadium, the home of San Francisco 49ers! The networking party will allow Gold and Ultimate pass holders to share the experiences of the day and will provide the opportunity to meet with existing and new business partners in a more relaxed setting, with free food and drinks provided.
Register now for the AI and Big Data Expo and be inspired by these incredible speakers who are changing the game in the world of AI.