AI Expo Berlin – Speaker line up announcement
AI Expo is a showcase of next generation technologies and strategies from the world of artificial intelligence – an opportunity to explore and discover the practical and successful implementation of AI in driving forward businesses in 2017 and beyond.
The first confirmed conference speakers for the AI Expo event taking place at Estrel Berlin on 1-2 June 2017 have now been announced, featuring industry experts and though-leaders including:
- Lord Tim Clement-Jones, HM Government
- Andreas Braun, Global Data & Analytics, Allianz SE
- Dr Rand Hindi, Founder & CEO, Snips
- Richard Vdovjak, Principal Scientist, Data Science and Artificial Intelligence, Philips
- Hans Uszkoreit, Scientific Director, German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence (DFKI)
- Alun Jones, Data Scientist, Konecranes
- Amir Segall, VP International, HotelTonight
- Susanne Kaarnimo-Knight, Head of Digital, TUI
- Alexander Mankowsky, Social Scientist, Knowledge Engineer, Daimler AG
- Terence Hielscher, Founder & MD, MoBerries
- Raphael Vullierme, CEO & Co-founder, LUKO
- Xaver Lehmann, Co-founder & Managing Director, e-bot7
- Geert Meulenbelt, Chief Customer Officer, Saagie
- Martin Karlsson, Co-Founder & CEO, Lateral
- Holger G. Weiss, Founder & CEO, German Autolabs
Register your Free Expo or Gold Conference pass here: http://gateway.ai-expo.net/europe/central-grid/register/
The high-level conference will bring together forward thinking brands, market leaders, AI evangelists and hot start-ups to explore and debate the advancements in Artificial Intelligence and the impacts within the Enterprise & Consumer sectors. Topics covered include Business Intelligence, Deep Learning, Machine Learning, AI Algorithms, Data & Analytics, Virtual Assistants & Chatbots as well as case study based presentations proving an insight into the deployment of AI across different verticals.
The AI Expo will be co-hosted alongside the IoT Tech Expo (www.iottechexpo.com/europe) , the largest global gathering for the Internet of Things sector, and Blockchain Expo (www.blockchain-expo.com/europe), with both shows attracting in excess of 5000 attendees for two days of insightful content covering the whole ecosystem surrounding IoT & Blockchain.
Register your Free Expo pass, Gold conference pass or Ultimate 3-event pass today!