Day 2 - 20 June 2019
AI and the Consumer: Chair’s welcome and opening comments
Opening Presentation: AI for the consumer market
Keynote: The future of AI for customer experience
Explore how AI is being used to accelerate customer-centric experience design
• Practical applications to leverage AI
• How big data and contextual computing is influencing the consumer
• A look at the next generation of consumer analytics
• Using computer vision and natural language processing to enhance customer experience
• How does GDPR effect things?
Keynote panel: Brands and bots – the next generation.
- Using chatbots in your digital strategy to increase engagement
- Gaining customer trust
- Use cases on bots delivering on ROI
- The next generation of bots and their potential – voice bots, VR bots.
AI in action
• Real use case studies of brands using AI to drive growth and engage with their customers.
• A look at best practise and common pitfalls to avoid.
How to Engage in a Voice-Driven World
• How are brands using voice?
• Opportunities and challenges that using voice interfaces presents.
Panel: AI in retail and ecommerce
• How are retailers using AI? A look at applications for delivery, payments, CRM, product content management.
• Using AI to deliver outstanding customer service and customer retention
• Customer recommendations
Afternoon Keynote: Digital Assistants and Their Relationship with the Consumer
• What does the advent of digital intelligent assistants mean for businesses and consumers?
• How are artificial intelligence and machine learning programmes being used in everyday consumer products
• Building consumer trust in AI in areas such as financial planning, education and medical diagnosis
• What are the privacy issues surrounding the use of intelligent assistants & how do we protect data
AI changing the way we travel
• Using new breeds of machine learning algorithms to predict journeys
• Facilitating personalized and frictionless travel experiences
• Maximising conversion rates
• Finding the balance between human interaction and efficient automation
Panel: The Revolutionising of Customer Experiences through AI
• The impact of AI and understanding when AI is most effective as a tool for customer service
• Why smart tech are key to creating contextual experiences
• Using AI to predict consumers intentions
• Effective personalisation of communications to create positive impacts
• What’s the most effective way of engaging staff and help them work along-side AI?
• What are the cost implications both short and long-term?
AI and the new wave of marketing
• How can AI and ML can create truly 1:1 marketing experiences, and help lower costs, and man hours whilst bridging the gap between data and personalised customer experiences