Day 2 - 28 June 2018
AI and the Consumer: Chair’s Welcome
Keynote: Hello KLM. How KLM uses the best of humans and technology to talk with her customers on chat and voice.
Martine van der Lee will talk about how KLM uses social media to help customers in the best possible way. From using artificial intelligence for answering customer questions faster to being able to book a ticket and checking in on platforms as Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Twitter and Wechat: KLM is a pioneer of bot technology and AI to make things easier for its employees and customers.
Panel: ChatBots – the next generation of messaging apps
- Understanding the messaging platform of the future
- Creating personalized interaction between the consumer and a brand
- Measuring the success of your chatbot though engagement levels, sentiment analysis, response rates, bot mentions and click through rates
Creating inspiring visitor encounters with AI
The RAI exhibition centre both organizes and hosts more than 150 large national and international events and thousands of smaller conferences. As a result, over 1,5 million visitors visit the grounds of the RAI as well as Amsterdam. The RAI believes in the power of connection and to create – in both the physical and virtual worlds – the conditions in which inspiring encounters can take place. In this drive to improve the value of the encounters for visitors, digitalisation and AI take a central role.
In this session RAI and ORTEC will share:
- How understanding the exhibitor and visitor journey is key to adding value with AI
- Pockets of excellence of digitalisation
- The first steps towards enabling inspiring encounters along the visitor journey using personalised recommenders
- How this will lead to better ideation for new events, services and future success of RAI
Just Eat: Using AI to solve real-world problems for 23m hungry customers
Just Eat use AI to solve real-world problems for customers and restaurants in its apps, logistics platform, customer care tools and more across 12 markets. Simon Poole will talk through some examples and tell you about the teams that delivered them and how Just Eat are building high-performing customer-obsessed teams with data science at their core.
How data science enables Schiphol to become the best digital airport in the World
Schiphol, one of the oldest and busiest airports in the world, is on a journey to become the best digital airport. While the number of passengers grows yearly, Schiphol cannot grow physically or accept more flights. This is why we are developing AI enabled smart digital solutions to create a seamless passenger journey and efficient airline operations.
In this session you will discover:
Our digital first approach to connect the organizational silos and engage with our external partners.
How we are building a production grade data platform in the cloud to deliver our digital products.
Two machine learning projects that are used to serve our passengers and airlines
Head of the Data Science Department
12:45PM - Day 2
VP, Content Curator, Spokesperson
12:45PM - Day 2
12:45PM - Day 2
Panel: AI transforming Healthcare
- How is AI changing the way that healthcare is delivered?
- Machine learning and big data – how to leverage new data sets to deliver personalised medicine
- Innovative ways machine learning and deep learning are being used to develop new drugs
- Challenges for the future
EU Alexa Skills Kit
02:30PM - Day 2
Afternoon Keynote: Digital assistants and their relationship with the consumer
- What does the advent of digital intelligent assistants mean for businesses and consumers?
- How are artificial intelligence and machine learning programmes being used in everyday consumer products
- Building consumer trust in AI in areas such as financial planning, education and medical diagnosis
- What are the privacy issues surrounding the use of intelligent assistants & how do we protect data
Digital Innovation Marketer
03:00PM - Day 2
Global Digital Innovation Manager
03:00PM - Day 2
Panel: The Revolutionising of Customer Experiences through AI
- The impact of AI and understanding when AI is most effective as a tool for customer service
- Why smart tech are key to creating contextual experiences
- Using AI to predict consumers intentions
- Effective personalisation of communications to create positive impacts
- What’s the most effective way of engaging staff and help them work along-side AI?
- What are the cost implications both short and long-term?
Product Owner, Data Science
03:45PM - Day 2
Case Study: Booking.com
How Booking.com uses Machine Learning and Experimentation to improve User Experience for millions of Users everyday.