Day 1 - 23 November 2021
AI Innovations: Chairperson’s Welcome
Finding the unicorns – building a Data Analytics team
- Getting the right skills balance – what new competencies are required?
- Who does what? Data science versus data engineering. How do you maximise on the different skill sets?
- How big data and data science skills are perfect for the machine learning-enabled future
Telling a story with data and analytics
- What is data storytelling and how is it evolving?
- Combining data visualisation and narrative techniques to deliver insights
- Going beyond reporting and dashboarding
Driving resilience through intelligent processes
- How to create agility and resilience through automation and improving processes
- Being competitive in the post-pandemic era – driving growth
The future of financial services: Data & AI
- How can organisations turn to data and AI to meet digital transformation demands?
- Protecting against fraud
- Making faster and smarter decisions to drive growth and reduce risk
Panel: On Autopilot? Adding automation to your enterprise post-pandemic
- Discussing the benefits and pitfalls of automation– how far should we go and how will it impact society?
- Strategies for Human-AI Interaction and Collaboration – where do robots fall short?
- Best practices for getting your employees to back the bots
Scaling your automation: The next RPA opportunity
- Identifying and prioritising the most suitable processes – the core considerations
- How can you measure success?
- Understanding the costs and commitment levels – how to manage your automation pipeline
RPA in action: Industry case study
- Details to follow…
Leveraging AI/ML for your Enterprise Workloads
- As your organisation grows, how can you avoid congestion, outages and cost spikes?
- Matching your data architecture to your workloads – creating a new storage category
- Delivering an enterprise-ready data platform that can keep up
Tipping point: Balancing innovation and risk
- Understanding the limits of automation, and the balance when implementing AI
- How do the best organisations approach risk management and governance in their AI projects?
Panel: Monetising your Data – Your Additional Strategic Advantage
- Turning your data into a true area of value generation.
- At what point does your data become a capital asset and how do you value it?
- Strategies for monetising customer interaction data – The importance of lifetime customer value and not just short– term gains
Mind the gap: Overcoming geographical data issues
- How does where your data is stored impact the regulations it is under?
- Choosing the best sourcing strategy to suit your business needs
- Maximising your global impact – the dos and don’ts of data management abroad
End of Day One
Day 2 - 24 November 2021
AI Innovations Day 2: Chairperson’s Welcome
Digital transformation in the post-pandemic era
- How are emerging technologies fuelling transformation?
- Tips to ensure your organisation is fostering an environment for innovation
- Using lessons learned during the pandemic to plan for the future
The path to Data 3.0
- Discussing routes to faster and easier ways of monitoring high loads of granular data
- How recent technological advancements in cloud-native storage can help
- The potentials of the next generation of data
Enterprise DataOps – developing a data strategy
- Uniting relationships between your business’ data, technology and overall strategy goals
- How to ensure your data management activities are on track
- Overcoming roadblocks to implementation – making your strategy a reality
Up, up and away: Migrating workloads to the cloud
- Optimising speed, quality of migration, and cost
- How to choose the best cloud architecture for your organisation
Staying agile: Industry case study
- To follow soon…
Panel: The road to success – Building a great AI team
- Discussing the best ways to ensure you’re attracting diverse talent
- Balancing technical and change-management skills bases
- How can organisations ensure they’re nurturing their teams long term?
Finding your biggest data risks
- Do you know where your data is, and what data you have?
- Understanding governance, compliance and security requirements
- How data discovery can help with compliance
Transforming your data & reporting
- Understanding the difference between reporting and analysis – one is not the other
- 3 key tips to ensure your data can improve results
- Framing data analysis around your business outcomes
Only you – AI for personalisation
- How to use machine-learning algorithms to optimise content at speed
- Boosting revenue and reducing risk through better audience understanding
- Examples of organisations using personalisation at scale
Panel: The ones to watch – AI for the future
- What are the best things to happen in the artificial intelligence arena in the last 18 months, and where is the future of the industry headed?
- How are start-ups approaching new and evolved threat models, and how can they ensure they can keep up with a constant new set of challenges?
- How are organisations developing creative solutions?
Improving your data quality
- Does your data fit its intended purpose? Is it accurate, relevant, timely, consistent and complete?
- The benefits of creating data quality scores
- Understanding how to describe your data, prevent issues and correct errors