Day 1 - 23 November 2021
AI Innovations: Chairperson’s Welcome
Finding the unicorns – building a Data Analytics team
- Getting the right skills balance – what new competencies are required?
- Who does what? Data science versus data engineering. How do you maximise on the different skill sets?
- How big data and data science skills are perfect for the machine learning-enabled future
Telling a story with data and analytics
- What is data storytelling and how is it evolving?
- Combining data visualisation and narrative techniques to deliver insights
- Going beyond reporting and dashboarding
Panel: The ones to watch – AI for the future
- What are the best things to happen in the artificial intelligence arena in the last 18 months, and where is the future of the industry headed?
- How are start-ups approaching new and evolved threat models, and how can they ensure they can keep up with a constant new set of challenges?
- How are organisations developing creative solutions?
Day 2 - 24 November 2021
Panel: Monetising your Data – Your Additional Strategic Advantage
- Turning your data into a true area of value generation.
- At what point does your data become a capital asset and how do you value it?
- Strategies for monetising customer interaction data – The importance of lifetime customer value and not just short– term gains
The Modern Data Pipeline
- How your data pipeline can help you decisively solve some of your biggest challenges
- Delivering quicker insights and decision making.
- Data pipeline frameworks
- Building resilient and scalable pipelines
Creating an Architecture for Analytics and AI
- Discussing the ecosystem of data warehouses/lakes/the cloud, what is needed to build an effective analytics environment.
- How do you build the right architecture to handle the new analytics landscape whilst remaining agile and adaptive?
- Do you have access and control of the data you need?
How to Engage in a Voice-Driven World
- How are brands using voice?
- Opportunities and challenges that using voice interfaces presents.