Day 2 - 21 September 2022
Chairperson’s Welcome: Applied Data & Analytics
Chairpersons welcome and opening remarks.
Global Digital Agronomy Development Lead
10:15AM - Day 1
Presentation: Agriculture being Fed by Data
- Maximising harvests and minimising waste – how data and analytics have proven to be the ultimate game changer for the agriculture sector through real-time crop insights.
- How dealing with smaller data pools can help reduce risks.
- A collaborative effort – how combining capabilities of ML, IoT and drones is continuing to help the sector flourish and meet growing demands in a sustainable way.
Tim van Kasteren
Head of Data Engineering
10:45AM - Day 2
Keynote Presentation: Building Data Products in a Federated Business
When local entities work with global hubs, then this represents a federated business. Most multinationals today operate like this. In this talk, I share my experiences and lessons from building data products in this context. I will go into some key elements of the data architecture and include examples of products built that rely on personalisation and computer vision.
Lead Data Scientist
Levi Strauss & Co.
11:15AM - Day 1
Presentation: Data Democratisation – Distributing the Workflow
- Centralised Vs de-centralised models – allowing for self-service analytics and non-technical users to access insights and make strategic decisions quickly.
- Allowing for job growth and diversity as those without technical backgrounds can utilise data-led decision making.
- Where data models need to alter to fit this de-centralised shift – is data mesh architecture the answer for irregular, scattered data?
Keynote Presentation: Customer case – Cono Kaasmakers Energy Management
- Rising energy prices and optimization issues require the right information for enabling continuous improvement initiatives.
- Learn how data analytics helps Cono Kaasmakers to meet their sustainability goals.
Jose Francisco Santiago Nunez
12:30PM - Day 2
Presentation: Digitalising Agriculture
- What is AgroTech and main application.
- What are the main challenges.
- Some data & AI examples from AgroTech and Probelte.
12:50AM - Day 2
12:50PM - Day 2
Presentation: Make the Most of Every Stage during your Data Management Journey
- Answer common questions early DM adopters often have
- Reveal tried and true workarounds to frequent challenges faced within DM
- Discuss the latest terminologies surrounding DM software
Linda de Hoop
Sr. Account Executive
01:10PM - Day 2
Presentation: Turn that Data into a Differentiator – How Analytics can Drive Product Value
Almost every product today is generating and collecting a lot of data. Don’t let that valuable data just sit there – give your users an easy way to analyse it and drive actions from the insights. In this short session, you will hear how CPOs and Product Managers from multiple industries:
- Increased revenue from subscription fees by up to 25%
- Deliver more value to their customers by interlacing embedded, actionable Analytics in their products, using solutions like Sisense Infuse
Lunch & Networking Break
02:00PM - Day 2
Presentation: Quickly Adopt Data Mesh to Enable Long-tail Use Cases and get Much More Value out of Data
- Which obstacles to avoid in building your data stack.
- What features should you look for to be successful in building data pipelines.
- How to enable everybody in the company to work with data.
Director | Group Manager Operations Research ML & AI
Head of Data
Director, Head of Data Transformation, IGT Systems
Director, Application & Workflow Orchestration
10:45AM - Day 2
03:10PM - Day 1
Vidyadhar (Vidya) Ranade
12:10PM - Day 2
Private: Panel: Data led Intelligent Decision Making
- Identifying target-rich, high-value data that can be used to generate intelligence.
- Transitioning from big data to ‘right’ data analytics – how to dissect the data you need.
- Collection, storage, exchangeability and security – how to ensure optimised processing of data for optimum response and actions.
- Data as the core of digital – aligning strategies to maximise data capabilities.
Presentation: The Ethical AI Side of Banking
To follow soon …