Day 2 - 20 June 2019
Big Data Business Solutions: Chairman’s Welcome
Keynote: Delivering business value through Data Analytics
- Accessing the power of unstructured data through machine learning
- Creating business value and actionable insights from unstructured data
- How images, video, speech and text can all be better recognised and processed
- Key use cases and data sets that can benefit most from a ML approach
Panel: Creating a data-driven culture
- Establishing evidence-based decision making as a core part of the digital workplace
- Defining a clear strategy to leverage data whenever and wherever possible to enhance business efficiency and effectiveness.
- Putting big data at the heart of your business
- Closing the data literacy gap, hiring talent and getting buy in from the top.
Finding the unicorns – building a Data Analytics team
- Getting the right skills balance – what new competencies are required?
- Who does what? Data science versus data engineering. How do you maximise on the different skill sets?
- How big data and data science skills are perfect for the machine learning-enabled future
Harnessing the power of data
Afternoon Keynote: Making Big Data the centre of your business model
- What problems is Big Data helping to solve?
- What data will be used? How will it be generated and analysed?
- How to encourage Big Data Innovation and stay ahead of the pack.
Telling a story with data and analytics
- What is data storytelling and how is it evolving?
- Combining data visualisation and narrative techniques to deliver insights
- Going beyond reporting and dashboarding
Unlocking unstructured Data
How machine learning is making unstructured data accessible
Panel: Big Data – Creating Intelligent Data Models
- The increased need for big data analytics to drive AI & Machine learning
- How to successfully unlock unstructured data & transform into learnable features
- The advancement of self-service big data tools & its benefit for your organisation