Day 2 - 2 July 2020
Gerard van der Hoeven
Big Data Business Solutions: Chairman’s Welcome
Team Leader Manufacturing Intelligence
Keynote: Big Data & Manufacturing Analytics in practice
A well-known (acclaimed) food producer in the Netherlands has more control over the quality of its products and makes savings visible by applying Manufacturing Analytics on their existing data. During this interactive presentation you will learn how analysis of large amounts of data provides a source of valuable information for this A-brand producer. The information obtained enables this global player in the food industry to better control the quality of the products and also structurally achieve substantial raw material and energy savings.
Panel: Creating a data-driven culture
- Establishing evidence-based decision making as a core part of the digital workplace
- Defining a clear strategy to leverage data whenever and wherever possible to enhance business efficiency and effectiveness.
- Putting big data at the heart of your business
- Closing the data literacy gap, hiring talent and getting buy in from the top.
Global Business Executive
Finding the unicorns – building a Data Analytics team
Probably everyone has already heard about Data Science, but it is still a highly controversial topic. There are many different points of view about the right approach to the implementation of Data Science in the business. But what is the key to success? We think that the perfect team is a foundation to data science journey.
How to understand the perfect team composition? How to find people with the necessary skills? What’s the difference between Data Science and Data engineering?
We’ll share with you our experience in this exhausting process and the challenges we came through before finding our unicorns and building our Dream Data Science team.
Mythbusting Data Privacy
Is customer trust dead? Trūata’s Chief Data Scientist Maurice Coyle looks at this question and explores some of the Myths around the usage of Personal Data and Consumer Privacy. This session will debunk some of the most common Data privacy Myths as well as sharing valuable insights into the effective use of Data for Data Driven Organizations.
Partner, Strategy, Innovation and New Ventures
01:55PM - Day 2
Europe Chapter lead Visual Intelligence & Analytics
Accenture Applied Intelligence
Afternoon Keynote: Augmented Human Intelligence: the Impact of AI on how we consume analytics
The way we consume and interact with data and analytics is no longer just visual, it uses all of the sensory channels and is increasingly enabled by AI. This presentation will explore the impact of artificial intelligence on various parts of the analytics supply chain, and ultimately how it will augment human intelligence. It will explore key principles of a proven, human centric design methodology and demonstrate how in combination with AI, Analytics and Automation it can be used to drive adoption and deliver an intuitive user experience. The concept will be brought to life with a demonstration with a demo example of a digital Pharma sales rep.
Delivering Business Value through Data Analytics
- Use machine learning, data and decision science to accelerate research and development, connect the supply chain and enhance customer value
- Develop foundational architecture and data science platforms to increase access to new technologies across the company
- Create a data-first culture and establish digital leadership programs as key strategic drivers
- Realize the consequential value of using data analytics to drive benefits to farmers, consumers and our planet
How to leverage data assets with intelligent data catalogs
The new generation of intelligent data catalogs has stepped in, providing a means to pull data
and curate them from a variety of sources in order to leverage assets. Powered by AI, they
provide automated capabilities to show the true value of an enterprise’s data assets, connecting
the business and technology sides of companies. By exploiting AI & Machine Learning,
intelligent data catalogs provide an in-depth understanding of data spread across the enterprise.
We will answer the biggest questions:
- How can analysts and business decision makers understand and enrich their
- How do you make them trust these assets?
- Who do they contact when they have questions?
- How do they use data to make confident and informed decisions?
Sales & Marketing Director
03:30PM - Day 1
Industrialising Big-Data projects from Edge to Cloud
85% of Data Science projects never reach production. Why? Deploying data analyses has never been so hard to do within today’s Edge-to-Cloud distributed IT infrastructures.
We will tell the story of such a journey:
- Defining Data Science projects’ cost structures, and why ROI should always matter.
- Pointing where the main obstacles to Data Science production actually lay.
- Suggesting ways to streamline and leverage hybrid infrastructure layouts for business value.
Panel: Data and the customer
- Using data and analytics to develop better customer relationships
- Developing data intelligence to provide new offerings
- Data for transforming marketing strategies
- Bring together data, analytics, people and frontline tools to create business value