Day 2 - 24 November 2021
Data & Analytics: Chairperson’s Welcome
Accelerating discoveries with Abzu’s explainable AI
Abzu is a Danish and Spanish startup born from the desire to challenge the fundamental assumptions of contemporary, black-box AI. Abzu’s pioneering artificial intelligence, the QLattice, accelerates discoveries through transparent and high-performing models. No buzzwords: genuine explainable AI.
- Kevin will introduce Abzu and Abzu’s pioneering AI, the QLattice
- He’ll demonstrate the power of searching through, in theory, an infinite number of possible models to find meaningful signal, even in wide data sets
- You’ll see how Abzu is opening the black box of AI by delivering explanations that we – as humans, researchers, and scientists – can actually understand
Principal Data Scientist
01:00PM - Day 2
11:20AM - Day 2
Panel: Data analytics for intelligent decision making
- Identifying target-rich, high-value data that can be used to generate business intelligence
- How to leverage data and analytics to optimize every decision, process and action
- Real time data analytics in practice – examples of how data is creating business efficiency and revolutionising working practices
The Data Storytelling Platform natively built for Snowflake
- The Snowflake team calls out the importance of using a Business Intelligence tool along with Snowflake in order to draw the most insights from data.
- Ideally you’d like to get live data connection with native integration to Snowflake; a dedicated query optimisation module; and all of that for a fair price.
- We invite you to discover Toucan Toco’s data storytelling platform that will in no time turn your data into insights and equip your teams with crucial information for good decision making
Enterprise Data Advisor II - Data Strategy - Chief Architect & Data Management
ABN AMRO Bank N.V.
12:20PM - Day 2
Bring your data strategy to life – get people to rally behind a data-driven future
- The amount of data is exploding, advanced technology are available at low-costs and digital-first is the new mentality. This will alter the way entire industries operate. Your ability to turn quickly turn data into value – isn’t a luxury anymore, you need to transform and become the digital and data-driven leader of tomorrow.
- Within ABN AMRO we doubled down on our data & analytics journey to reinvent the customer experience, accelerate the substantiality shift and build tomorrow’s data-driven and agile foundation. With re-usable capabilities, an inspiring data strategy they forged a strong connection with business initiatives and got the organisation to rally behind data.
- Get inspired to rethink your own data journey.
Vice President, International
12:40PM - Day 2
12:40PM - Day 2
Change at The Speed of Learning – How AI is transforming Education, Training and Professional Skills Development
- Steven Duggan, author of the UNESCO Policy Brief on AI in Education and Vice President of Terawe on how AI can help schools, colleges and businesses to revolutionize the learning process, boost graduation rates and transform your workforce. And introducing Vollee, the world’s first Neural AI Coach.
Creating a predictable and mature BI Value Stream with WhereScape
- Do you want to know how to generate more value out of your data with less effort?
- This presentation helps you to reduce your time to market and increase your development efficiency.
Data Strategy & Governance
01:40PM - Day 2
02:20PM - Day 2
02:20PM - Day 2
Being Data Ready for AI
This insightful solo presentation will dive into how data must be treated within the Enterprise so that, all forms of Advanced Analytics to become accepted, trusted and available. From incorporating Data into corporate strategy drivers to making it a tangible and valued asset, Anwar will present how to ensure that Data, Analytics & Insights are valued by decision makers in every organisation.
- Adopting a basic data approach, methodology, framework and culture
- Helping the organisation realise the tangible value of its data and data quality
- Educating the workforce and embedding a data-driven culture
- A Business Strategy Roadmap with a Data Strategy embedded into the core of the organisation
Victor Van Leeuwen
Chief Value Architect
02:40PM - Day 2
DataOps – Value Realization in Data & Analytics Transformation
- As enterprises continue to amass data at exponential rates it’s become more imperative to unlock its value.
- Traditional approaches to data and analytics transformations have seen high failure rates — or never achieve their full potential.
- In this session, Victor Van Leeuwen, BMC Chief Value Architect, shares a recipe for success to rapidly turn new insights into fully operationalized production deliverables – all designed to unlock tangible business value from data.
Data Scientist & ML Engineer - Risk & Pricing
03:00PM - Day 2
Solving a cold start problem in NLP with Active Learning
- One of the key challenges with creating a supervised machine learning system is the availability of labelled data. Scenarios where labelled data is not available, we can use human domain knowledge along with Active Learning to create labelled data and use that to train a ML model
- In this talk, we can see how Active Learning was used within ING to create initial models for early warning detection. We used active learning to create a labelled dataset using a combination of sampling methods
- The final models thus created were able to meet the KPI’s and are used in production environment as well