Day 2 - 27 September 2023
Optimised Data & Analytics: Chairpersons Welcome
Chairpersons welcome and opening remarks.
Presentation: Data Democratisation – Distributing the Workflow
- Centralised Vs de-centralised models – allowing for self-service analytics and non-technical users to access insights and make strategic decisions quickly.
- Allowing for job growth and diversity as those without technical backgrounds can utilise data-led decision making.
- Where data models need to alter to fit this de-centralised shift – is data mesh architecture the answer for irregular, scattered data?
Keynote Presentation: The State of Play for DaaS Business Models
This session will delve into the current Data as a Service (DaaS) models, and how enterprises can capitalise on these services within markets.
Panel: Making the Most of Data
- Identifying and breaking down silos across departments and business data stacks.
- How to maximise data sets and data pipelines.
- Aligning data with specific business goals – making use of insights for targeted business e.g. seasonal buying cycles and customer demand.
- Collection, storage, exchangeability and security – how to ensure optimised processing of data for optimum response and actions.
Presentation: Optimising Data Quality Management
- Where to start in identifying target-rich, high-value data that can be used to generate intelligence.
- Transitioning from big data to ‘right’ data analytics – how to dissect the data you need.
- Fostering a data driven culture to create a holistic data eco-system for optimised results.
Presentation: Back to Basics – Creating a Strong Data Mesh Strategy
- The advantages of decentralizing data
- Utilising the enterprises strategic advantage – how to unlock data’s value.
- Studying current processes for capturing data and looking at next steps.
Presentations: Business Intelligence, Data as the Core
- Understanding the challenges businesses are facing and looking at how data can be the answer, including data warehousing, mining and analytics.
- Data as the core of digital intelligence – aligning strategies to maximise data capabilities.
Lunch & Networking Break
Panel: Real Time Responses through Real Time Intelligence
- How to get the most out of real time intelligence – what process need to be in place to aid this?
- Tackling the issues around legacy systems and the lack of available data for intelligent decision making – what are the current market solutions that can help?
- How being adaptable can lead to optimised services, reduced downtime and in some industries, help save lives.
- Taking the next steps to semi and fully autonomous systems enabling advanced analytics.
Presentation: Reducing Data Risks – Governance, Security & Compliance
- Understanding regulatory and data privacy obligations – how to maximise trust and compliance across assets.
- How to ensure your data environment is giving you the best opportunity to govern access and storage.
- Best practices in DataOps for governance and compliance.
- A future with synthetic data generation.
Presentation: Data Monetization
- Understanding the real value of data before trying to add a price tag to deliverables.
- How to measure data through KPI’s – creating a holistic business strategy where data is part of the chain.
- Discoverability and data quality – the key pillars for being able to action and monetize capabilities.