Day 1 - 19 June 2019
Opening Presentation: AI Landscape
Keynote: AI Powering Digital Transformation
• Is your organisation ready for AI and digital transformation?
• Why should you embrace AI?
• Challenges faced by Enterprises using new deep learning and ML technologies
• Humans and AI working together – creating an AI culture and developing trust within the organisation
Panel: Driving Digital Transformation through AI & Deep Learning
• What are the fundamental buildings blocks needed for build a digital organisation using AI, ML & DL in terms of people, skills and tech?
• Discussing the role of other companies within the process, from start-ups to big ticket providers.
• Examining digital transformation from both industrial and business information perspectives.
• Real life examples of successful transformations from across Enterprise.
The role of AI in the workplace
• Discussing the role of AI in the present and future workplace for tasks such as recruitment, talent development and HR operations
• What will the impact of a AI based workforce be on the future of the human workforce?
• Examples of using chatbots and other AI technologies within the modern workplace to improve processes from across Enterprise
The road to AI Transformation
• Practicalities on how to start or continue your AI journey
• Which business problems to solve e.g. customer service, growth, operational efficiency, cost reduction and how to do it in a way that is responsive to future change
• How to drive change strategically and methodically when the technology is developing at an exponential rate
• How to leverage your data successfully
• Real life case study examples
Panel: Driving value from Enterprise AI
• What AI is and isn’t and how it is of use to business
• Examples of AI systems beyond machine learning and common errors made trying to extract value from AI systems
• A look at modern development practices and tools with examples of real life projects
• Rules for success in determining which projects to address and avoiding failure
• Building a stellar team and retaining talent
Keynote: An Automation Revolution
• The real impact of robotic process and cognitive automation on Enterprises
• Cases of multiple business benefits being delivered.
• How are organisations implementing and scaling automation projects? What are the challenges?
• Will the robots really take all the jobs? How can the workforce adapt?
Panel: The Cognitive Enterprise
• Is your business ready to be transformed by cognitive automation (CA) and robotic process automation (RPA)?
• Which processes are most suitable for CA / RPA?
• What business benefits are being delivered? What are the challenges?
• Timescales for adoption, investment, scaling automation projects
• Examples and best practices from Insurance, banking and energy