Day 1 - 19 June 2019
Enterprise AI: Chair’s Welcome and opening comments
Keynote: AI Powering Digital Transformation
• Is your organisation ready for AI and digital transformation?
• Why should you embrace AI?
• Challenges faced by Enterprises using new deep learning and ML technologies
• Humans and AI working together – creating an AI culture and developing trust within the organisation
Global ZBB Manager
The Kraft Heinz Company
10:20AM - Day 1
Founder and Executive Chairman
12:00PM - Day 2
10:20AM - Day 1
Head of Data Science
10:20AM - Day 1
Panel: Driving Digital Transformation through AI & Deep Learning
• What are the fundamental buildings blocks needed for build a digital organisation using AI, ML & DL in terms of people, skills and tech?
• Discussing the role of other companies within the process, from start-ups to big ticket providers.
• Examining digital transformation from both industrial and business information perspectives.
• Real life examples of successful transformations from across Enterprise.
Director of Technology
11:30AM - Day 1
The Future Impact of AI on Cyber Crime
With machines fighting machines and increasingly sophisticated human attackers, we are now entering a new era of cyber-threats. The battle is no longer at the perimeter but inside of our organizations, and no security team can keep up with its speed. Cyber-attackers are quickly becoming silent and stealthy, and cyber defense has turned into an arms race.
This new wave of cyber-threats has seen skilled attackers that may lie low for weeks or months. By the time they take definitive steps, their actions blend in with the everyday hum of network activity. These attacks call for a change in the way we protect our most critical assets.
Self-learning and self-defending systems are now being deployed to continually assess business environments. Known as ‘immune system’ defense, this approach is used to uncover threats that have already penetrated the network border, and then automatically fight back. Unlike legacy approaches, which rely on rules or signatures, these technologies work autonomously, enable the security team to focus on high-value tasks, and can counter even fast-moving, automated attackers.
Panel: Examining AI uses in Banking & Finance Services
- Explore current AI applications within the financial & banking sectors
- Automated financial advisors and planning developments, and data driven lending systems
- The future value of machine learning within the finance & banking sectors enabling fraud reduction
- Bots and conversational banking
The role of AI in the workplace
• Discussing the role of AI in the present and future workplace for tasks such as recruitment, talent development and HR operations
• What will the impact of a AI based workforce be on the future of the human workforce?
• Examples of using chatbots and other AI technologies within the modern workplace to improve processes from across Enterprise
Sr. Director Enterprise
02:40PM - Day 1
Keynote: What is the true adoption of AI
To follow soon…
A data science team and an idea is not enough to get AI to work
Recent figures show that only 4% of investments in AI will produce an ROI. Most organisations will hire a team of PHD data scientists, get them to work on a project and still fail to see the game changing value that AI promises. This is because there are many moving parts to solving this puzzle. In this presentation, author of the number 1 amazon best seller cracking the data code, will share his insights on the missing peices that you need to think about for your AI projects.
CIO and Head of Digital Transformation
Bayer Crop Science
04:10PM - Day 1
Case Study: Bayer
Panel: Driving value from Enterprise AI
• What AI is and isn’t and how it is of use to business
• Examples of AI systems beyond machine learning and common errors made trying to extract value from AI systems
• A look at modern development practices and tools with examples of real life projects
• Rules for success in determining which projects to address and avoiding failure
• Building a stellar team and retaining talent
Day 2 - 20 June 2019
Enterprise AI Day 2: Chair’s Welcome and opening comments
Keynote: The future of AI for customer experience
Explore how AI is being used to accelerate customer-centric experience design
• Practical applications to leverage AI
• How big data and contextual computing is influencing the consumer
• A look at the next generation of consumer analytics
• Using computer vision and natural language processing to enhance customer experience
• How does GDPR effect things?
Panel: AI in retail and ecommerce
• How are retailers using AI? A look at applications for delivery, payments, CRM, product content management.
• Using AI to deliver outstanding customer service and customer retention
• Customer recommendations
How to Engage in a Voice-Driven World
• How are brands using voice?
• Opportunities and challenges that using voice interfaces presents.
Panel: Harnessing the powers of chatbots for businesses
- How internal chatbots are improving employee engagement changing the way we work
- Integrating chatbots into your sales and marketing funnel
- Using chatbots to drive customer loyalty and increase retention rates
- Chatbots for lead generation and personalisation
Afternoon Keynote: Digital Assistants and Their Relationship with the Consumer
• What does the advent of digital intelligent assistants mean for businesses and consumers?
• How are artificial intelligence and machine learning programmes being used in everyday consumer products
• Building consumer trust in AI in areas such as financial planning, education and medical diagnosis
• What are the privacy issues surrounding the use of intelligent assistants & how do we protect data
Program Manager of Data Innovation
Municipality of Amsterdam
02:40PM - Day 2
03:20PM - Day 2
A case about how we use ai to distribute 250.000 service calls of residents to right agent improving customer satisfaction dramatically
Vice President, Digital Health - Head of New Business Development & Connected Value Propositions
03:10PM - Day 2
AI & Big Data transforming Healthcare
- How is AI changing the way that healthcare is delivered?
- Machine learning and big data – how to leverage new data sets to deliver personalised medicine
- Innovative ways machine learning and deep learning are being used to develop new drugs
- Challenges for the future