Day 1 - 20 September 2022
Chairpersons welcome and opening remarks.
Presentation: Enterprise Adoption of AI – Where to Start?
- How to move your project from “experimentation” to “live”.
- Turning AI into ROI – understanding why you need AI.
- Top tips for moving your pilot to the next stage.
Keynote Presentation: Multi-Sensory Inputs with Multimodal Learning
- An overview of multimodal learning.
- The advantages of multi-sensory input.
- Will this type of machine learning help to reduce bias within decision making?
Presentation: AI Enabled Healthcare – Aiding the Patient Experience
- Human-centred AI for the optimum patient experience.
- AI enhancing the human expertise, not replacing it.
- Private and sensitive data – how it is handled and processed is more important than ever.
- Adopting AI quickly into existing processes, think automating routine tasks.
Presentation: Operational Al and ML Building Business Capabilities
- Harnessing multi-sensor ML – where to start in building this data rich infrastructure.
- Solving big problems with operational AI.
- Working with unbiased ML and transparent AI for true insights.
Panel: Keeping it Ethical in AI
- Human-in-the-loop review processes – how can we decide where the buck stops in decision making?
- Reconfiguring data input to tackle non-ethical AI bias.
- The potential of labour replacement and corporate practice that can be done to mitigate the risk of job-loss.
Presentation: Progressing Robotic Process Automation Capabilities
- Driving AI and ML forward through RPA.
- Focusing on solving problems that already exist and maturing processes through RPA.
- Examples of RPA in action.
Presentation: The Optimum Automation – Hyperautomation
- Saving time and resources by automating repetitive, information heavy processes.
- Starting, stopping and altering automation in real-time – how AI automation keeps optimising throughout the chain.
- Automating with improved accuracy, speed and reliability.
Lunch & Networking Break
Presentation: RPA led Transformation
- Collaborating with the market and across landscapes as the enabler for optimised RPA.
- Focusing on the people as well as the technology.
- How can RPA be utilised across sectors as it becomes more widely embedded into enterprise systems?
Panel: AI Automation
Content To Follow Soon…
Presentation: Next Steps for Enhanced Autonomy Across Supply Chains
Content To Follow Soon…
Presentation: Learning like Humans through Reinforcement Learning
Delving into how decision-making and reward-based training is being used to train AI models in the same way humans learn through trial-and-error.
Presentation: AI Leading the Digital Banking Revolution
- AI and data analytics powering the digital bank revolution.
- Personalization and other new services available to digitally enabled banks through AI.
- Utilising conversational AI for remote interactions.