Day 1 - 19 June 2019
Enterprise AI: Chair’s Welcome and opening comments
Keynote: AI Powering Digital Transformation
• Is your organisation ready for AI and digital transformation?
• Why should you embrace AI?
• Challenges faced by Enterprises using new deep learning and ML technologies
• Humans and AI working together – creating an AI culture and developing trust within the organisation
Panel: Driving Digital Transformation through AI & Deep Learning
• What are the fundamental buildings blocks needed for build a digital organisation using AI, ML & DL in terms of people, skills and tech?
• Discussing the role of other companies within the process, from start-ups to big ticket providers.
• Examining digital transformation from both industrial and business information perspectives.
• Real life examples of successful transformations from across Enterprise.
Director of Technology
11:30AM - Day 1
The Future Impact of AI on Cyber Crime
Panel: Examining AI uses in Banking & Finance Services
- Explore current AI applications within the financial & banking sectors
- Automated financial advisors and planning developments, and data driven lending systems
- The future value of machine learning within the finance & banking sectors enabling fraud reduction
- Bots and conversational banking
The role of AI in the workplace
• Discussing the role of AI in the present and future workplace for tasks such as recruitment, talent development and HR operations
• What will the impact of a AI based workforce be on the future of the human workforce?
• Examples of using chatbots and other AI technologies within the modern workplace to improve processes from across Enterprise
Sr. Director Enterprise
02:40PM - Day 1
Keynote: What is the true adoption of AI
To follow soon…
Making Enterprise AI a Reality
AI Advances in process Automation
Panel: Driving value from Enterprise AI
• What AI is and isn’t and how it is of use to business
• Examples of AI systems beyond machine learning and common errors made trying to extract value from AI systems
• A look at modern development practices and tools with examples of real life projects
• Rules for success in determining which projects to address and avoiding failure
• Building a stellar team and retaining talent
Day 2 - 20 June 2019
Enterprise AI Day 2: Chair’s Welcome and opening comments
Keynote: The future of AI for customer experience
Explore how AI is being used to accelerate customer-centric experience design
• Practical applications to leverage AI
• How big data and contextual computing is influencing the consumer
• A look at the next generation of consumer analytics
• Using computer vision and natural language processing to enhance customer experience
• How does GDPR effect things?
Panel: AI in retail and ecommerce
• How are retailers using AI? A look at applications for delivery, payments, CRM, product content management.
• Using AI to deliver outstanding customer service and customer retention
• Customer recommendations
How to Engage in a Voice-Driven World
• How are brands using voice?
• Opportunities and challenges that using voice interfaces presents.
Panel: Harnessing the powers of chatbots for businesses
- How internal chatbots are improving employee engagement changing the way we work
- Integrating chatbots into your sales and marketing funnel
- Using chatbots to drive customer loyalty and increase retention rates
- Chatbots for lead generation and personalisation
Afternoon Keynote: Digital Assistants and Their Relationship with the Consumer
• What does the advent of digital intelligent assistants mean for businesses and consumers?
• How are artificial intelligence and machine learning programmes being used in everyday consumer products
• Building consumer trust in AI in areas such as financial planning, education and medical diagnosis
• What are the privacy issues surrounding the use of intelligent assistants & how do we protect data
AI for marketing and advertising
- How can marketeers use AI to better target audiences?
- Analyzing social media data and gleaning insights from voice and video
- AI for content creation
Panel: AI & Big Data transforming Healthcare
- How is AI changing the way that healthcare is delivered?
- Machine learning and big data – how to leverage new data sets to deliver personalised medicine
- Innovative ways machine learning and deep learning are being used to develop new drugs
- Challenges for the future