Day 2 - 21 September 2022
Gerard van der Hoeven
10:30AM - Day 2
Chairperson’s Welcome: Transformational AI
Chairpersons welcome and opening remarks.
Chief Technical Officer
Industrial Internet Consortium (IIC)
10:45AM - Day 2
Presentation: The Road to Digital Transformation
To follow soon …
Global Director HPC & AI
11:15AM - Day 2
11:15AM - Day 1
Presentation: HPC as a Service – A Cost Efficient Way to Combine the Benefits of a Dedicated On-premise Environment and Cloud Flexibility
- Learn about various industry pain points such as:
- limited capacity
- lack of available compute
- internal expertise and others
- Hear how HPCaaS not only addresses these issues, but also adds significant value to your operations and increases the return on investment of your valuable application software as well as your engineers’ productivity.
Women in AI Ambassador in the Netherlands
Women in AI
03:00PM - Day 2
Mauricio Bernardo da Silva
11:50AM - Day 2
Artificial Intelligence Consultant
11:50AM - Day 2
11:30AM - Day 1
RPA & Intelligent Automation Technical Lead
11:50AM - Day 2
Panel: AI Driven Digital Transformation
- Building a comprehensive business strategy, how to embed AI into this from the outset.
- Enabling decisions based on real-time intelligence.
- Utilising ML solutions to aid processes and consumer experiences.
VP EMEA Solutions
12:30PM - Day 2
Presentation: Becoming an AI Company
Machine learning has changed how the world operates. People expect organizations to respond quickly, offer personalized solutions, and provide efficient experiences and interactions. Regulatory requirements have layered complexity into those expectations with mandates for governance and transparency across machine learning operations. Companies all around the world are struggling to meet these increasing demands at scale. A holistic and strategic approach is required to achieve successful AI transformation at the enterprise level. This session will teach you how to effectively frame an AI-centric transformation strategy that embraces the people, technology, and systems required to create an AI-powered business.
Presentation: Edge AI – Enabling Agile Processes
Edge AI is the front runner for manufacturing and process driven industries, but why? This session will cover how Edge AI:
- Enables processing algorithms locally for a quick response time.
- Allows for ROI to be easily tracked due to the solution being located at the central shop floor phase.
- Examples of Edge AI being used across industries for automated decisions and optimised response rates.
Head of DevOps Services
01:20PM - Day 2
Presentation: Why do Organizations use Synthetic Data to Develop Data-Driven Solutions?
- Data driven solutions are only as good as the data that they can utilize.
- This is a big challenge, because 50% of all data is locked due to strict privacy regulations.
- Hence, Syntho is on a mission to unlock this data for organizations that work with the most privacy sensitive data with our self-service synthetic data generation platform.
- Younes Moustaghfir presents synthetic data best-practices, where he will explain how you could use synthetic data to build a strong foundation to realize data-driven innovation with less risk, more data and faster data-access.
01:30PM - Day 2
01:30PM - Day 2
Presentation: Accelerating Data Solution Migration to the Cloud
With increasing adoption of the native cloud based technologies, companies are struggling to migrate their legacy due to insufficient resources, lack of time and knowledge. See how our revolutionary metadata based platform – ADELE – helps customer to overcome these obstacles with automated metadata harvesting and solution re-platforming capabilities.
Lunch & Networking
Co-founder and Chief Executive Officer
02:10PM - Day 2
Presentation: Behavioral Data Creation for AI – Delivering Value and Insights
The role of the data team is changing. Instead of focusing purely on data infrastructure; data leaders are now responsible for the core strategy across their organization and are expected to deliver increasing value from data. After a decade of working with organizations from across the globe, we’ve developed best-in-class practices to increase your data sophistication and drive more value from your data. Join Alex Dean, CEO and Co-Founder of Snowplow to discover:
- What does good data for AI look like? AI powered by the right data is highly effective but what tools can you use to confidently collect the best quality data from your platforms?
- How creating your own first-party, proprietary behavioral data on how your customers use your digital products and services drives significant competitive advantage
- Aspirational case studies from your peers, including the common pitfalls we’ve seen across the industry, and our most exciting success stories.
02:30PM - Day 2
02:30PM - Day 2
Presentation: An Open Architecture for AIOps
AIOps became popular recently and there are lots of different packaged applications from various vendors. Still the majority of the large scale organizations wants to understand algorithms and techniques behind those tools so as to customize their AIOps stack per their use.
In this presentation we will present an open architecture for data collection, correlation and predictive/preventive methods around the AIOps concept as Vertica EON mode database on Pure Storage FlashBlade //s at the core.
Head of Data & Analytics Practice Sales & Solutions for Europe & Middle East
02:50PM - Day 2
Presentation: How Virtusa is Helping Clients on Data Modernisation with AWS
To follow soon…
Future Projects Engineer
ESA (European Space Agency)
03:05PM - Day 2
Presentation: Neuromorphic Computing in Space
AI is set to play a major role in spacecraft and robotic automation. Advances in machine learning have hugely evolved in recent years, but the computer processors these programs run on haven’t followed that trend. Neuromorphic processors unlike today’s computers based on von Neumann architecture, are microprocessors set in a brain-like configuration that have proven to hold the key to meet the demands of the AI of the future.
In this session, we will present some of the work the European Space Agency has been doing on exploring the use of Neuromorphic Processors and sensors, for applications like Planetary Landing and Robotic Exploration, Earth Observation and Telecommunications.