- Start Time:12:40PM
- End Time:12:50PM
- Day:Day 1
- The commoditisation of machine learning and AI is shifting the supply and demand of resources and insights for organisations. Where teams of data scientists were once required to solve challenges, solutions can now be purchased on-demand as a service
- By abstracting away the complexity, Cognition as a Service (CaaS) disrupting the Data Science and AI market by making solutions accessible, on-demand, to all in a fast and cost-effective way.
- Industrialised machine learning and robust high-end pre-packaged solutions are moving the needle for big and small players that want to access AI and ML solutions
- The competitive advantage is gained through distributed learning frameworks to deliver improved performance and cost-efficiency, and address key privacy concerns
- Machine Learning solutions are moving from a tailored approach, where frameworks are built around companies, towards a faster and more scalable one, where frameworks are built around challenges