The House of Lords AI Select Committee report looks domestically and internationally at the implications and applications of AI and the role that the UK can play in developing it.
Recommendation to the UK government will cover how to:
- Realise the opportunities presented by AI generally and in a number of key sectors
- Tackle economic and Societal implications
- Putting in place ethical oversight on the use of data and the use of AI
- Build public trust /Public Engagement
- Put in place future regulation or legislation where appropriate.
Lord Tim Clement-Jones
Chair of the House of Lords Artificial Intelligence Select Committee and Co-Chair of the All Party Parliamentary Group on Artificial Intelligence
11:30AM - Day 1