The United Nation’s goals for a better world by 2030 seem unlikely to be reached. Can industry and Artificial Intelligence be the engine to help us close the research and implementation gap on the biggest challenges of our generation? We think so. This talk will cover several successful examples where sophisticated AI systems are having an impact on areas as diverse as food security, the future of employment, and childhood health.
- Why is Artificial Intelligence an ideal framework for tackling massive societal challenges?
- What kinds of problems can we address?
- What is missing? How does AI fit in?
- Examples of successful technical partnerships.
- How do I get my company involved?