18 April 2018
AI in the Enterprise: Chair’s Welcome
Keynote: AI powering digital transformation
- Is your organisation ready for AI and digital transformation?
- Why should you embrace AI?
- Challenges faced by Enterprises using new deep learning and ML technologies
- Humans and AI working together – creating an AI culture and developing trust within the organisation
Frameworks for data driven business decisions
- How will machine intelligence impact business
- Challenges and opportunities for investing in AI
- The benefits of adopting Business Intelligence analysis to support both strategic and tactical decision-making processes
Keynote Panel: Building an AI Strategy for Enterprise
- How are large companies deploying AI and machine learning?
- How will AI redefine management strategies & make your business smarter
- The latest updates and use cases in enterprise workflows
- Selection & appointment of your tech platform
- Measuring ROI and scaling AI projects
Conclusions and Recommendations of the House of Lords AI Select Committee report
Lord Tim Clement-Jones
Chair of the House of Lords Artificial Intelligence Select Committee and Co-Chair of the All Party Parliamentary Group on Artificial Intelligence
11:30AM - Day 1
The House of Lords AI Select Committee report looks domestically and internationally at the implications and applications of AI and the role that the UK can play in developing it.
Recommendation to the UK government will cover how to:
- Realise the opportunities presented by AI generally and in a number of key sectors
- Tackle economic and Societal implications
- Putting in place ethical oversight on the use of data and the use of AI
- Build public trust /Public Engagement
- Put in place future regulation or legislation where appropriate.
Case Study: The role of AI in the workplace
Willis Towers Watson
12:00PM - Day 1
- Discussing the role of AI in the present and future workplace for tasks such as recruitment, talent development and HR operations
- What will the impact of a AI based workforce be on the future of the human workforce?
- Examples of using chatbots and other AI technologies within the modern workplace to improve processes from across Enterprise
Panel:The application of Deep Learning within an Enterprise
- How are large organisations deploying machine learning & data?
- Is your organisation ready for machine learning and when should you use it?
- Effectively using Deep Learning to gain competitive advantage and drive better customer experiences
- What organisational challenges does implementing deep learning bring up?
Afternoon Keynote: AI for Everyone
- What are the barriers to entry for companies wanting to use AI within their businesses
- How important is transparency of data and ML scoring for enterprises wanting to start using AI?
- Discussing the current lack of people/expertise available to create AI systems and the impact this will have on creating AI for everyone.
Machine learning to improve operational efficiency and reduce costs
- A look at the automated enterprise
- How, when and where can RPA be introduced to benefit your business
Case Study: Industrial AI & DML
We explore the successful implementation of AI & DML within the industrial sector
- Key Learnings & Strategies
- Opportunities and Challenges
- Tools & Techniques
Machine Learning – Privacy, security threats and the implications
- Identify the potential implications of AI cyber threats
- Infrastructure and processes for successfully defending again cyber threats
- How to adopt data science to combat fraud
The implications of AI on legal frameworks, society, and regulatory issues
- How will AI impact on legal frameworks, and the transformation of society
- Examining privacy laws, personal consent, and the scale an impact of machine decisions
- Should law firms see this technical advancement as an opportunity or threat
- The impact of Smart Apps on the legal sector
Panel: AI for Social Good
- How is AI being successfully applied to challenge problems
- What are the potential uses of AI across various sectors that are essential for social good
- AI’s impact across Urban Computing, Health, Environmental Sustainability and Public Welfare