Day 1 - 1 December 2022
AI Strategies: Chairpersons Welcome
Chairpersons welcome and opening remarks.
Presentation: The Augmented Workforce
Fearing that disruptive technologies would replace workers; it is now clear that these innovations are there to aid employees’ skills and capabilities – realising them from automated tasks and giving them the time to work on new projects. Here we will look at the role of AI and ML in helping to build a digitally enabled and efficient workforce.
Keynote Presentation: A Competitive Advantage with AI and ML
- Using AI and ML to gain real-time intelligence, in turn creating a strong competitive advantage.
- Creating a holistic technology approach to your digital transformation strategy.
- What new services are expected to appear in this space?
Presentation: Empowering the AI-enabled Team
- Looking at how to truly embed AI into internal processes to enhance the teams’ capabilities, not disrupt the workflow.
- Giving employees the training and tools they need to be developers, not just users.
- Fitting technology to the solution, not the other way around.
Panel: AI Driven Digital Transformation
- Building a comprehensive business strategy, how to embed AI into this from the outset.
- Enabling decisions based on real-time intelligence.
- Utilising ML solutions to aid processes and consumer experiences.
Presentation: Low-code and No-code Technologies – Closing the Skills Gap
- As low-code and no-code technologies can be quickly rolled out, why haven’t these been adopted sooner?
- Closing the AI skills gap – where to start?
- While these technologies create a quick fix, are they a long-term solution?
Presentation: Collaborative Solutions through Converging Technologies
- Creating a holistic strategy that includes AI, BI, ML and IoT processes and capabilities.
- A shit towards simplifying the vendor landscape to limit the overlap here – is the next step converging data warehouses and data lakes?
- Building partnerships across solutions and sectors as the key to an optimised eco-system.
Presentation: AI Innovation
10-minute innovation slot
Lunch & Networking Break
Presentation: AI Cyber Security Use-case
A look at how AI is being used within the fraud prevention and identity theft spaces.
Panel: Scouting Cyber Threats through AI
- How AI/ML algorithms can be utilised to find network traffic and unusual patterns in a growing complex digital world.
- The ability to react autonomously to everchanging threats.
- What are the current barriers hindering the capabilities of AI and ML use in cyber security?
- What can be done to overcome these barriers?
Presentation: AI Against Hackers
- Protecting data from cyber hacks through AI-based security solutions.
- The potential to scan malware in real-time.
- How well can AI solutions be implemented in current cyber security infrastructures?
Vice President, Strategic Intelligence Unit (Risk & Compliance)
04:05PM - Day 1
Presentation: Evolving the Enterprise with Language Modelling
- NLP (Natural Language Processing) progressions like OpenAI for enhanced user experiences and automated responses.
- How these advancements are enhancing workforce and service capabilities, as well as increased data literacy.
- What are the challenges that need to be considered here?
- Accelerating processes with deep learning and neural networks – looking at the expansion of deep learning at scale across complex tasks.
Presentation: Deep Learning
A deep-dive into the current deep learning use-cases. Where do we go next with the capabilities deep learning provides?
Presentation: NLP Enabling Enhanced Services
Looking at NLP (Natural Language Processing) progressions like OpenAI for enhanced user experiences and automated responses.