Day 2 - 26 April 2019
Big Data Solutions: Chairman’s Welcome
Keynote: Delivering business value through Data Analytics
- Accessing the power of unstructured data through machine learning
- Creating business value and actionable insights from unstructured data
- How images, video, speech and text can all be better recognised and processed
- Key use cases and data sets that can benefit most from a ML approach
Panel: Creating a data-driven culture
- Establishing evidence-based decision making as a core part of the digital workplace
- Defining a clear strategy to leverage data whenever and wherever possible to enhance business efficiency and effectiveness.
- Putting big data at the heart of your business
- Closing the data literacy gap, hiring talent and getting buy in from the top.
Unlocking unstructured Data
How machine learning is making unstructured data accessible
Finding the unicorns – building a Data Analytics team
- Getting the right skills balance – what new competencies are required?
- Who does what? Data science versus data engineering. How do you maximise on the different skill sets?
- How big data and data science skills are perfect for the machine learning-enabled future
Chief Commercial and Data Officer
12:00PM - Day 2
Using data to help make Mumsnet be even more useful to parents.
Mumsnet is the largest online network for parents in UK with over 10 million monthly users. Now underpinned by a data platform built in-house we are able to better understand and serve our users and brand clients. Find out how Mumsnet has got here with a focus on data capability and cost efficiency.
Panel: Big Data – Creating Intelligent Data Models
- The increased need for big data analytics to drive AI & Machine learning
- How to successfully unlock unstructured data & transform into learnable features
- The advancement of self-service big data tools & its benefit for your organisation
Afternoon Keynote: Making Big Data the centre of your business model
- What problems is Big Data helping to solve?
- What data will be used? How will it be generated and analysed?
- How to encourage Big Data Innovation and stay ahead of the pack.
Telling a story with data and analytics
- What is data storytelling and how is it evolving?
- Combining data visualisation and narrative techniques to deliver insights
- Going beyond reporting and dashboarding