19 April 2018
Bot & Virtual Assistant Development: Chair’s Welcome
Panel: Realities of Bot & VA Development and Implementation
- Deep Learning, natural language processing and voice recognition implementation
- The key elements to building a multi platform bot
- The challenge of discovery and on-boarding
- Implementing successful engagement strategies
Developing a conversational chatbot / VA
- The pros and cons of conversation for UX
- Conversational skills & character creation to educate your bot
- Understanding natural language processing
- How do we inject personality into your bot / VA
- Can machines become creative
Build a better bot with Analytics & Big Data
- Explore the importance of analytics in chat bots and conversational interfaces; how they differ from traditional web and mobile analytics
- How to use analytics to increase engagement, acquisition and monetization
- Insights and learnings from the data
Case Study: The Next Generation Voice User Experiences
- How to interact with devices in a more intuitive way using voice.
- How to build engaging voice experiences across devices
- How to leverage platforms to reinvent experiences from finding a recipe for dinner to connecting the smart home to building voice capabilities into connected cars.
Panel: Inter Bot Communication – get ahead of the game
- Prepare yourself for the next phase of the bot revolution – bot to bot communications
- Developing bots that can negotiate, transact, compose, cooperate, and compete with each other.
- Opportunities for bots that enable trust, verification, reputation and payments
- Explore the directly and indirect effect on the bot ecosystem
Keynote: The Rise of the Virtual Assistant
- What does the advent of digital intelligent assistants mean for businesses and consumers?
- How are artificial intelligence and machine learning programmes finally starting to appear within everyday consumer products
- What are the privacy issues surrounding the use of virtual assistants & how do we protect data
Case Study: Computer Vision – creating better than human vision
- Discussing how the discovery, mining, analysis and understanding of images are vital to developing the next generation of bots and virtual assistants.
- Using Computer Vision to solve problems like connecting to your Wi-Fi router by reading the bar codes and numbers on the device, analysing complex medical images and autonomous vehicle control.
Start up Showcase – Bots & VA
Showcasing technology from some of the world’s hottest AI startups in the Chatbot and Virtual Assistant arena.