Day 1 - 25 April 2019
Founder and Editor
09:30AM - Day 1
Enterprise AI: Chair’s Welcome and opening comments
Dr Marc Teerlink
Global Vice President
09:50AM - Day 1
Keynote: The AI Goldrush: How do you make money off AI & ML?
We’re on the verge of the AI Gold Rush. Yet, only a precious few will become the success stories that panned for gold and strike it rich. Real economic growth will come to those selling the picks, shovels, and jeans equivalents for AI & ML;Training Data, Governance Tools and New Sustainable Revenue Models.
Startups, Tech Companies and Corporate Innovation Centers have started using AI and ML to solve real business problems. There will be a profound transformation for knowledge workers and professionals with AI and ML.
However, it will likely be different than anticipated. AI and ML will not do the job; rather, AI will do the repetitive work and force humans to make choices and decisions faster and easier.
This session centers on the main question “how to capitalize on the AI era”.
Panel: Driving Digital Transformation through AI & Deep Learning
• What are the fundamental buildings blocks needed for build a digital organisation using AI, ML & DL in terms of people, skills and tech?
• Discussing the role of other companies within the process, from start-ups to big ticket providers.
• Examining digital transformation from both industrial and business information perspectives.
• Real life examples of successful transformations from across Enterprise.
Director of Technology
11:30AM - Day 1
The Future Impact of AI on Cyber Crime
Senior Manager Strategy & Innovation
12:00PM - Day 1
Panel: Examining AI uses in Banking & Finance Services
- Explore current AI applications within the financial & banking sectors
- Automated financial advisors and planning developments, and data driven lending systems
- The future value of machine learning within the finance & banking sectors enabling fraud reduction
- Bots and conversational bankin
Willis Towers Watson
12:40PM - Day 1
The role of AI in the workplace
• Discussing the role of AI in the present and future workplace for tasks such as recruitment, talent development and HR operations
• What will the impact of a AI based workforce be on the future of the human workforce?
• Examples of using chatbots and other AI technologies within the modern workplace to improve processes from across Enterprise
Keynote: AI for Everyone
- What is AI, ML, DL and what are the differences
- Why your business should care
- The state of Enterprise AI today
- A vision of where Enterprise AI should be
Making Enterprise AI a reality
AI Advances in process Automation
Panel: Driving value from Enterprise AI
• What AI is and isn’t and how it is of use to business
• Examples of AI systems beyond machine learning and common errors made trying to extract value from AI systems
• A look at modern development practices and tools with examples of real life projects
• Rules for success in determining which projects to address and avoiding failure
• Building a stellar team and retaining talent
Day 2 - 26 April 2019
Enterprise AI Day 2 – Chair’s Welcome and opening comments
Senior Director Of Engineering - Search & Machine Learning
09:50AM - Day 2
Keynote: The future of AI for customer experience
Explore how AI is being used to accelerate customer-centric experience design
• Practical applications to leverage AI
• How big data and contextual computing is influencing the consumer
• A look at the next generation of consumer analytics
• Using computer vision and natural language processing to enhance customer experience
• How does GDPR effect things?
Panel: AI in retail and ecommerce
• How are retailers using AI? A look at applications for delivery, payments, CRM, product content management.
• Using AI to deliver outstanding customer service and customer retention
• Customer recommendations
How to Engage in a Voice-Driven World
• How are brands using voice?
• Opportunities and challenges that using voice interfaces presents.
Panel: Harnessing the powers of chatbots for businesses
- How internal chatbots are improving employee engagement changing the way we work
- Integrating chatbots into your sales and marketing funnel
- Using chatbots to drive customer loyalty and increase retention rates
- Chatbots for lead generation and personalisation
Afternoon Keynote: Digital Assistants and Their Relationship with the Consumer
• What does the advent of digital intelligent assistants mean for businesses and consumers?
• How are artificial intelligence and machine learning programmes being used in everyday consumer products
• Building consumer trust in AI in areas such as financial planning, education and medical diagnosis
• What are the privacy issues surrounding the use of intelligent assistants & how do we protect data
AI for marketing and advertising
- How can marketeers use AI to better target audiences?
- Analyzing social media data and gleaning insights from voice and video
- AI for content creation
Dr. Marius Terblanche
Senior Clinical Consultant
Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust
03:10PM - Day 2
Panel: AI & Big Data transforming Healthcare
- How is AI changing the way that healthcare is delivered?
- Machine learning and big data – how to leverage new data sets to deliver personalised medicine
- Innovative ways machine learning and deep learning are being used to develop new drugs
- Challenges for the future