Day 1 - 25 April 2019
Founder and Editor
09:30AM - Day 1
Enterprise AI: Chair’s Welcome and opening comments
Dr Marc Teerlink
Global Vice President
09:50AM - Day 1
Keynote: The AI Goldrush: How do you make money off AI & ML?
We’re on the verge of the AI Gold Rush. Yet, only a precious few will become the success stories that panned for gold and strike it rich. Real economic growth will come to those selling the picks, shovels, and jeans equivalents for AI & ML;Training Data, Governance Tools and New Sustainable Revenue Models.
Startups, Tech Companies and Corporate Innovation Centers have started using AI and ML to solve real business problems. There will be a profound transformation for knowledge workers and professionals with AI and ML.
However, it will likely be different than anticipated. AI and ML will not do the job; rather, AI will do the repetitive work and force humans to make choices and decisions faster and easier.
This session centers on the main question “how to capitalize on the AI era”.
Panel: Driving Digital Transformation through AI & Deep Learning
• What are the fundamental buildings blocks needed for build a digital organisation using AI, ML & DL in terms of people, skills and tech?
• Discussing the role of other companies within the process, from start-ups to big ticket providers.
• Examining digital transformation from both industrial and business information perspectives.
• Real life examples of successful transformations from across Enterprise.
Director of Technology
11:30AM - Day 1
The Future Impact of AI on Cyber Crime
Head of Data Science
12:00PM - Day 1
Head of Portfolio Management & Pricing
12:00PM - Day 1
Senior Manager Strategy & Innovation
12:00PM - Day 1
Panel: Examining AI uses in Banking & Finance Services
- Explore current AI applications within the financial & banking sectors
- Automated financial advisors and planning developments, and data driven lending systems
- The future value of machine learning within the finance & banking sectors enabling fraud reduction
- Bots and conversational bankin
Willis Towers Watson
12:40PM - Day 1
The role of AI in the workplace
• Discussing the role of AI in the present and future workplace for tasks such as recruitment, talent development and HR operations
• What will the impact of a AI based workforce be on the future of the human workforce?
• Examples of using chatbots and other AI technologies within the modern workplace to improve processes from across Enterprise
Sr. Director Enterprise
02:40PM - Day 1
Keynote: What is the true adoption of AI
To follow soon…
Case Study: ASI Data Science
To follow soon…
Case Study: Dataiku
Panel: Driving value from Enterprise AI
• What AI is and isn’t and how it is of use to business
• Examples of AI systems beyond machine learning and common errors made trying to extract value from AI systems
• A look at modern development practices and tools with examples of real life projects
• Rules for success in determining which projects to address and avoiding failure
• Building a stellar team and retaining talent
Day 2 - 26 April 2019
Enterprise AI Day 2 – Chair’s Welcome and opening comments
Senior Director Of Engineering - Search & Machine Learning
09:50AM - Day 2
Keynote: The future of AI for customer experience
Explore how AI is being used to accelerate customer-centric experience design
• Practical applications to leverage AI
• How big data and contextual computing is influencing the consumer
• A look at the next generation of consumer analytics
• Using computer vision and natural language processing to enhance customer experience
• How does GDPR effect things?
10:20AM - Day 2
Panel: AI in retail and ecommerce
• How are retailers using AI? A look at applications for delivery, payments, CRM, product content management.
• Using AI to deliver outstanding customer service and customer retention
• Customer recommendations
How AI Transformed the Employee Experience at Liberty Mutual -Case Study
Learn first-hand how Liberty Mutual implemented an AI-powered digital assistant and enterprise chatbot to improve the employee experience for its 50,000 employees. The AI-powered digital assistant orchestrates across the many disparate systems within the enterprise to automate tasks, manage the information employees need to know, and elevate communications and reminders outside of email, so employees can get more work done, faster. During the session, attendees will learn: (1) Liberty Mutual’s journey building an AI-driven digital assistant and enterprise chatbot for its 50,000 employees, (2) The benefits of applying AI to improve operational efficiencies and improve the overall employee experience, (3) Key insights into building a strategy for using a chatbot for employee-centric use cases
Panel: Harnessing the powers of chatbots for business
- How internal chatbots are improving employee engagement changing the way we work
- Integrating chatbots into your sales and marketing funnel
- Using chatbots to drive customer loyalty and increase retention rates
- Chatbots for lead generation and personalisation
Senior Representative, Google
02:10PM - Day 2
Afternoon Keynote: Connect with Customers: Messaging That Works
Businesses in all industries are being forced to evaluate how they communicate with their customers. How can they reach them in a way that’s both instant and personalized? How can the brand be easy to engage with at each touchpoint? Conversational interfaces are gaining popularity and in this session Google will outline how you can connect with customers directly through branded, interactive mobile experiences, right to the default messaging app
AI for marketing and advertising
How can brands, retailers, and advertisers use AI and Big Data to improve:
– The effectiveness of outdoor advertising campaigns?
– The effectiveness of storefronts and window displays?
– The effectiveness of product packaging and merchandising?
Dr. Marius Terblanche
Senior Clinical Consultant
Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust
03:10PM - Day 2
Panel: AI & Big Data transforming Healthcare
- How is AI changing the way that healthcare is delivered?
- Machine learning and big data – how to leverage new data sets to deliver personalised medicine
- Innovative ways machine learning and deep learning are being used to develop new drugs
- Challenges for the future