Day 1 - 17 March 2020
Founder / Editor / Host
09:30AM - Day 1
Enterprise AI: Chair’s Welcome and Opening Remarks
Keynote: Building the AI Powered Organisation
- What is the business case for deploying AI solutions – avoiding AI for AI ‘s sake
- Overcoming organisational and cultural barriers
- How long before you can expect results and what will you do with them?
- Setting up for success
Director, Group Data Sciences
Legal & General
10:20AM - Day 1
Panel: The challenge of operationalising AI
- How do you get from lab to business process?
- Moving from testing phase to the inference stage
- Embedding AI into core business systems and processes
- A look at the wider impact on culture behaviour and governance
- Scaling AI across the Enterprise
Head of Applied Sciences, Business Integration
Lloyds Banking Group
11:30AM - Day 1
12:00PM - Day 1
Turning AI into ROI
Over $35bn have been invested into AI by companies around the world in the last year alone. But two in every three of those companies are yet to generate any tangible value. The good news is that value is not elusive. Companies such as Google and Amazon generate over 50% of their profits using AI. How can your company crack the code to conquer those AI riches?
Principals on AI Ethics, methodologies
Deploying Trustable AI Solutions
Future-proofing your organisation
- What will the impact of anAI based workforce be on the future of the human workforce?
- Cultivating a strong employee experience
- Constructing effective human-machine teams
- Making sure your organisation is customer led, insights driven and connected
Harnessing the potential of Machine Learning within Enterprise
- How machine learning is being used in areas such as translation, object and speech recognition
- Why advanced algorithms and predictive analytics are the most prioritised projects
AI advances in process automation
Senior Consultant - Cognitive Development Lead
ISG (Information Services Group)
Interim Head of Data, AI, Automation & Digital
UK Ministry of Defence
04:30PM - Day 1
04:30PM - Day 1
Panel: Anything you can do I can do smarter!
- What does the cognitive enterprise look like?
- How to streamline operations and reduce costs with robotic process automation (RPA)Supercharging your automation efforts by pairing RPA with ML, speech recognition, and natural language processing?
- What are the true investment costs and timescales for adoption?
- Examples and best practices
Day 2 - 18 March 2020
Enterprise AI Day 2: Chair’s Welcome and Opening Remarks
Keynote: The future of AI for customer experience
- Explore how AI is being used to accelerate customer-centric experience design
- Practical applications to leverage AI
- How big data and contextual computing is influencing the consumer
- A look at the next generation of consumer analytics
- Using computer vision and natural language processing to enhance customer experience
Udai Kiran Chilamkurthi
10:20AM - Day 2
Panel: AI in retail and ecommerce
- How are retailers using AI? A look at applications for delivery and stock management
- Using AI to deliver outstanding customer service and customer retention
- Customer recommendations
How to Engage in a Voice-Driven World
- How are brands using voice?
- Opportunities and challenges that using voice interfaces presents.
Panel: Harnessing the powers of chatbots for business
- How internal chatbots are improving employee engagement changing the way we work
- Integrating chatbots into your sales and marketing funnel
- Using chatbots to drive customer loyalty and increase retention rates
- Chatbots for lead generation and personalisation
Afternoon Keynote: Digital Assistants and Their Relationship with the Consumer
- What does the advent of digital intelligent assistants mean for businesses and consumers?
- How are artificial intelligence and machine learning programmes being used in everyday consumer products
- Building consumer trust in AI in areas such as financial planning, education and medical diagnosis
- What are the privacy issues surrounding the use of intelligent assistants & how do we protect data
AI for marketing and advertising
- How can marketeers use AI to better target audiences?
- Analyzing social media data and gleaning insights from voice and video
- AI for content creation
Head of AI Technology
03:10PM - Day 2
Algo driven retail
H&M will present how they are working towards becoming an industry leader in Advanced Analytics and AI. Which will give them a competitive advantage through superior customer experience, smart decision making, and efficient processes. They have spent the last few years going from limited and scattered efforts to a centralized department with more than 120 people delivering value on a daily basis with AI. In the talk you will get insights into some of their key learnings and knowledge about how they are working on transforming a company that was founded over 70+ years ago