The AI & Big Data Expo lands in the UK this April!
The first of the three-part World Series, 2019’s AI & Big Data Expo is set to take place between the 25-26th of April and hosted at the prestigious Olympia in London.
With 21 conference tracks, 300 exhibitors and 4 co-located events, the 12,000 attendees can expect over 500 speakers from a wide range of AI & Big Data backgrounds. Confirmed speakers include:
- Andreas Gertsch Grover, Director of Data Science, Charlotte Tilbury
- David Hogan, Senior Director Enterprise, Nvidia
- Pete Trainor, Co-Founder, Us Ai Ltd
- Ibrahim Gokcen, CTO, Schneider Electric
- Callum Staff, Lead Data Scientist, Marks and Spencer
- Faizan Patankar, Venturing and Incubation Lead, Rolls-Royce plc
- Marc Teerlink, Global Vice President, SAP
- Doug Cutting, Chief Architect, Cloudera
- Simon Martin, Chief Commercial & Data Officer, mumsnet.com
- Gilles Comeau, Head of ML and AI, Just Eat UK
The conference and exhibition itself will bring together visitors over the two days, showcasing the ideas for AI and Big Data for 2019 and beyond. Covering a wide-range of topics, the exhibition will be most welcomed for 2019, due to the rise in growth in AI with it being one of the most revolutionary technology the world has ever seen.
Topics covered during the conference include buisness intelligence, deep learning, machine learning, data analysts, start-ups and innovators, tech providers, c-level executives and venture capitalists.
To secure your free ticket to the event, or to find out more, please click on the following link: https://www.ai-expo.net/global/