- Examining organisational and technical infrastructure and what this means for integrating analytics within your business and analytical delivery.
- Exploring strategies for connecting data management with business disciplines and building a data strategy that works at all levels of business.
- Breaking down silos: Integrating projects and solutions across internal business disciplines.
- Balancing complexity with operationalisation – Simple and elegant can be your friend.
- Examining the importance of creating tools, systems and models that have a holistic view of the business.
- Empowering leadership from the top and ensuring reporting structures for CDOs and CAOs can drive real organisational change.
Sr. Director, Enterprise Analytics and Data
03:15PM - Day 1
12:45PM - Day 1