Day 1 - 28 November 2018
AI in the Enterprise: Chair’s Welcome
Keynote: AI Powered Business Intelligence
- Using AI to create new business value
- The benefits of adopting BI analysis to support both strategic and tactical decision-making process
- Building a data science and analytics culture and an AI first strategy
Keynote Panel: The application of Deep Learning within an Enterprise
- How are large companies deploying machine learning & data
- Is your organisation ready for machine learning?
- How will AI redefine management strategies & make your business smarter
- The benefit of dedication of administration duties to AI
How to Avoid Big Data Discrimination
- Technology has had and can continue to have a disparate impact on protected groups.
- There are a number of laws that can be violated when a company’s use of data has a disparate impact.
- Regardless of whether the government is likely to open an investigation, avoiding big data discrimination is good for business.
- There are a number of ways that businesses can avoid having a disparate impact.
AI challenges in the Enterprise
Panel: Building an AI strategy for Enterprise
- Leveraging bots and other AI for business support and growth
- The latest updates and use cases in enterprise workflows
- Learnings and strategies throughout the enterprise
- Selection & appointment of your tech platform
- Real use cases from the industry
Afternoon Keynote: AI for IOT
Applications of ‘AI for IoT’ go well beyond the classic use cases of anomaly detection and predictive maintenance. Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning can be applied to IoT sensor data to realize actionable business value such as: improve after-market services, reinforce good product usage practices, optimize supply chain and inventory, increase customer engagement, and gradually evolve businesses to product-as-a-service model. This discussion will explore real-life use cases on how IoT manufacturers are using AI/ML to derive meaningful insights from their connected product data.
Panel: Big Data – Creating Intelligent Data Models
- The increased need for big data analytics to drive AI & Machine learning
- How to successfully unlock unstructured data & transform into learnable features
- The advancement of self-service big data tools & its benefit for your organisation
Build AI for Next Generation Cyber Security
- AI’s Role in Next Gen Security
- AI Use Cases and Applications in Cyber Security
- The Art of Managing Certainties and Uncertainties
- Opportunities and challenges in a dynamic defense game
- Why AI and big data will help good people win
- Knowing the limit
Digital Partnerships – Key to accelerating AI in an enterprise
- Bringing together high performance computer analytics from multiple sources requires significant advances in data sciences from deep learning, machine learning to base statistics, genetics and data sciences collaboration at a global production scale.
- Opportunities for digital partnerships with startups to large industry leaders to help accelerate productivity globally and drive product performance.
- Driving AI adoption in a legacy company
Using Artificial Intelligence to Deliver Real Value into Every Industry.
- AI has yet to truly impact the real world. What needs to happen and when?
- Think beyond Machine Learning to achieve faster, more accurate results.
- Accelerating Data Science Projects through Artificial Intelligence
Panel: AI for Social Good
- How is AI being successfully applied to challenge problems
- What are the potential uses of AI across various sectors that are essential for social good.
- AI’s impact across Urban Computing, Health, Environmental Sustainability and Public Welfare