28 November 2018
AI in the Enterprise: Chair’s Welcome
Keynote: AI Powering Digital Transformation
- Is your organisation ready for AI and digital transformation?
- Why should you embrace AI?
- Challenges faced by Enterprises using new deep learning and ML technologies
- Humans and AI working together – creating an AI culture and developing trust within the organisation
Frameworks for Data Driven Business Decisions
- How will machine intelligence impact business?
- Challenges and opportunities for investing in AI
- The benefits of adopting Business Intelligence analysis to support both strategic and tactical decision-making processes
Keynote Panel: Building an AI Strategy for Enterprise
- How are large companies deploying AI and machine learning?
- How will AI redefine management strategies & make your business smarter
- The latest updates and use cases in enterprise workflows
- Selection & appointment of your tech platform
- Measuring ROI and scaling AI projects
The Implications of AI on Legal Frameworks, Society, and Regulatory Issues
- How will AI impact on legal frameworks, and the transformation of society?
- Examining privacy laws, personal consent, and the scale an impact of machine decisions
- Should law firms see this technical advancement as an opportunity or threat
- The impact of Smart Apps on the legal sector
Case Study: The Role of AI in the Workplace
- Discussing the role of AI in the present and future workplace for tasks such as recruitment, talent development and HR operations
- What will the impact of a AI based workforce be on the future of the human workforce?
- Examples of using chatbots and other AI technologies within the modern workplace to improve processes from across Enterprise
Panel: The Application of Deep Learning Within an Enterprise
- How are large organisations deploying machine learning & data?
- Is your organisation ready for machine learning and when should you use it?
- Effectively using Deep Learning to gain competitive advantage and drive better customer experiences
- What organisational challenges does implementing deep learning bring up?
Afternoon Keynote: AI for Everyone
- What are the barriers to entry for companies wanting to use AI within their businesses
- How important is transparency of data and ML scoring for enterprises wanting to start using AI?
- Discussing the current lack of people/expertise available to create AI systems and the impact this will have on creating AI for everyone
Machine Learning to Improve Operational Efficiency and Reduce Costs
- A look at the automated enterprise
- How, when and where can RPA be introduced to benefit your business
Case Study: Industrial AI & DML
We explore the successful implementation of AI & DML within the industrial sector
- Key Learnings & Strategies
- Opportunities and Challenges
- Tools & Techniques
Machine Learning – Privacy, Security Threats and the Implications
- Identify the potential implications of AI cyber threats
- Infrastructure and processes for successfully defending again cyber threats
- How to adopt data science to combat fraud
Panel: AI for Social Good
- How is AI being successfully applied to challenge problems
- What are the potential uses of AI across various sectors that are essential for social good
- AI’s impact across Urban Computing, Health, Environmental Sustainability and Public Welfare