29 November 2018
AI Technologies: Chair’s Welcome and Opening Comments
Keynote Panel: Realities of Bot & VA Development and Implementation
- Deep Learning, natural language processing and voice recognition implementation
- The key elements to building a multi platform bot
- The challenge of discovery and on-boarding
- Implementing successful engagement strategies
Developing a Conversational Chatbot / VA
- The pros and cons of conversation for UX
- Conversational skills & character creation to educate your bot
- Understanding natural language processing
- How do we inject personality into your bot / VA
- Can machines become creative
AI for Coding
A case study presented by a leading AI company about how AI can aid with traditional coding tasks: bug fixing, test writing, finding and fixing exploits, refactoring code, translating from one language to another, and creating original code to fit specifications.
The New Disruptor – Combining Artificial Intelligence with AR and VR
What is the potential of using AI for AR and VR?
Panel: Deep Learning on Mobile Devices
- Building convolutional neural networks (CNN) architectures to memory- and power-constrained devices like smartphones, wearables, and drones.
- How can deep learning principles and algorithms be applied to sensor inference problems
- Practical tips from real-world scenarios
AI and Computer Vision: Cameras That See Like Humans
Chihuahua or Muffin? Object Recognition
- Challenges of developing object recognition systems
- Training models using large image data sets
- Training deep neural networks
- Testing with real-life images
Panel: The Rise of Smarter Robotics
- Already being used in cognitive factories – what industries could benefit next from hyper-intelligent machines?
- Creating a strategic vision and roadmap for RPA ad AI
- How will jobs be affected?