Day 2 - 14 November 2019
AI Technology Solutions: Chair’s Welcome and Opening Comments
Keynote: the AI and ML landscape
Developing a conversational chatbot / VA
- The pros and cons of conversation for UX
- Conversational skills & character creation to educate your bot
- Understanding natural language processing
- How do we inject personality into your bot / VA
- Can machines become creative
The new disruptor – combining artificial intelligence with AR and VR
- What is the potential of using AI for AR and VR?
Chihuahua or Muffin? Object recognition
- Challenges of developing object recognition systems
- Training models using large image data sets
- Training deep neural networks
- Testing with real-life images
Designing ethical AI systems without bias
- How can we design ML techniques and algorithms without bias and discrimination?
- Who is accountable? The tech community, Governments?
- How do humans stay in control and stop the machines from taking over?
Funding your AI innovation
What do AI investors and venture capitalists look for before investing in a fledgling AI Company? A must attend for all start-ups and Entreprenuers
Panel: AI for social good
- How is AI being successfully applied to challenge social problems?
- What are the potential uses of AI to solve social and ethical problems?
- AI’s impact across Health, Environmental Sustainability and Public Welfare