Day 1 - 29 September 2021
Panel: Built to scale – Ramping up AI projects
- How to move your project from “experimentation” to “live”
- R&D budget signoff – understanding why you need AI
- Turning AI into ROI – what does value mean to your business?
- Top tips for moving your pilot to the next stage
Achieving speed and scalability with your data
- Tackling the challenge of scaling despite the fact that most companies’ data remains unused
- Mitigating risk in transformation projects
- Delivering business-ready data that is compliance and governance ready
Machine Learning & AI Technical Lead
10:40AM - Day 1
Getting pharma on board with AI
- Details to follow…
. Peter Henstock, Machine Learning & AI Technical Lead, Pfizer
Panel: Responsible delivery – the ethics of AI
- What is AI bias, and is it fair?
- Discussing liability and security
- Who benefits from AI, and could it result in a decrease in human-human interaction and employment issues?
Combating fear of The Unknown – Building trust through explainability
- What level of trust and autonomy should we give our AI systems?
- Providing explanations for decisions made by AI systems
- Overcoming hesitation to deploy AI-powered solutions
AI solutions for secure e-commerce
- Leverage your data whilst limiting your risk exposure
- Use NLP to forecast market movements
- AI for auditing and strategy
Sr. Director of Technology Strategy
01:00PM - Day 2
12:20PM - Day 1
Nutrition Intervention for Chronic Conditions (NICC)
- Do you know of any chronic conditioned patients with certain personal, religious and cultural beliefs struggling to keep up with food intake, while going through their harsh treatment regimen?
- AI’s play in solving for the $15.5 Billion problem [Spent annually towards treating disease related malnourishment conditions]
. Rama Ravindranathan, Sr. Director of Technology Strategy, UnitedHealth Group
Creating an Architecture for Analytics and AI
- Discussing the ecosystem of data warehouses/lakes/the cloud, what is needed to build an effective analytics environment.
- How do you build the right architecture to handle the new analytics landscape whilst remaining agile and adaptive?
- Do you have access and control of the data you need?
Panel: The ones to watch – AI for the future
- What are the best things to happen in the artificial intelligence arena in the last 18 months, and where is the future of the industry headed?
- How are start-ups approaching new and evolved threat models, and how can they ensure they can keep up with a constant new set of challenges?
- How are organisations developing creative solutions?
The Modern Data Pipeline
- How your data pipeline can help you decisively solve some of your biggest challenges
- Delivering quicker insights and decision making.
- Data pipeline frameworks
- Building resilient and scalable pipelines
AI solution presentation
- To follow soon…
How to Engage in a Voice-Driven World
- How are brands using voice?
- Opportunities and challenges that using voice interfaces presents.