Day 1 - 29 September 2021
Global Head of Technical Project Management
09:30AM - Day 1
12:50PM - Day 2
09:30AM - Day 1
Head of Business Strategy & Advanced Analytics
09:30AM - Day 1
Dr. Victoria Uti
Director, Principal Research Engineer
09:30AM - Day 1
Panel: Built to scale – Ramping up AI projects
- How to move your project from “experimentation” to “live”
- R&D budget signoff – understanding why you need AI
- Turning AI into ROI – what does value mean to your business?
- Top tips for moving your pilot to the next stage
Automate and govern the AI lifecycle
- Speed up your team’s productivity with a consistent set of tools on a unified data and AI platform providing integrated cross-functional experience fostering greater collaboration and knowledge sharing. Support leading open source technologies allowing data scientists to work with the languages, notebooks, visualizations they know the best.
- Capture AI model facts and track events throughout the entire AI lifecycle to continuously monitor bias, drift and quality to ensure fairness and speed responsiveness to audits or inquiries.
- Establish and enforce consistent policies across AI artifacts (models, notebooks, and reports) with a common governance catalog for regulatory compliance
Getting pharma on board with AI
- Challenges of moving pharma to embrace AI approaches
- Why you should be expanding AI capability
- Steps that we have successfully taken to drive AI/ML at Pfizer
11:00AM - Day 2
11:00AM - Day 1
Director of Product Management
11:00AM - Day 1
SVP Enterprise Data & Analytics
11:00AM - Day 1
Panel: Responsible delivery – the ethics of AI
- What is AI bias, and is it fair?
- Discussing liability and security
- Who benefits from AI, and could it result in a decrease in human-human interaction and employment issues?
How leading AI teams get full visibility and control over their training data
- AI is supposed to transform your business but enterprises are finding that it is taking much longer than anticipated to get to full impact. Creating high-quality training data with consistency and transparency are at the heart of the problem.
- To accelerate development, learn what workflows and strategies leading AI teams use to prioritize the right data at the right stage of their project’s life cycle in order to iterate on these models quickly.
- This approach has been reinforced by new tools such as model assisted labeling and model diagnostics and can lead to more accurate models, faster implementation and 70% cost savings.
- Based on PG’s current applied AI customer use case, we will cover how a training data platform can be used to enhance your overall labeling operations.
Sr. Director of Technology Strategy
01:10PM - Day 2
12:20PM - Day 1
Nutrition Intervention for Chronic Conditions (NICC)
- Do you know of any chronic conditioned patients with certain personal, religious and cultural beliefs struggling to keep up with food intake, while going through their harsh treatment regimen?
- AI’s play in solving for the $15.5 Billion problem [Spent annually towards treating disease related malnourishment conditions]
Graph-AI to Combat Fraud in Fintech sector
- Fraud, especially its dynamic nature, is a major area of concern requiring significant time and resources to isolate from an enormous volume of transaction data.
- We have developed an innovative new composite AI based solution that combines graph-rule-based with graph-supervised-learning coupled with explainability to address this problem.
- The talk is based on a real world Graph AI (GAI) project undertaken by Larus, Inc. and Fujitsu Research. The project evaluated the incorporation of GAI technology from Fujitsu (Deep Tensor) into an existing rules-based credit card fraud detection application developed by LARUS.
Group Vice President, Worldwide Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Automation Research
Panel: The ones to watch – AI for the future
- What are the best things to happen in the artificial intelligence arena in the last 18 months, and where is the future of the industry headed?
- How are start-ups and enterprises approaching a new and evolved set of challenges?
- How are organisations developing creative solutions?
Operational AI Expert
01:40PM - Day 1
Democratization of AI in your organisation
- Artificial Intelligence is becoming more mainstream and subsequently organisations are now increasingly investing and working with AI. However, most companies have trouble scaling their efforts and receiving satisfactory ROI.
- Peltarion offers a solution to this problem. With the Peltarion Platform you can put AI in the hands of every employee and coworker in your organisation. Thus, allowing you to scale your efforts and harvest the full potential of AI by allowing your domain experts to utilize state-of-the-art AI models to create value.
Director of Data Platform Engineering
02:00PM - Day 1
Accelerating the machine learning workflow
- Preparing the data, cleaning the model, and then deploying the model – data scientists and machine learning engineers end up using 60-80% of their time on tasks that have to do with the incidental complexity involved in bringing a machine learning model to production.
- We will go through the lifecycle of building a model and the problems we identified and how we decreased the time it takes to deploy a model in production from weeks to less than a day.
Is Agile AI a Myth? Three ways to pull off design and agile thinking in your AI project
- Agile and scrum methodologies are quickly becoming the dominant approach to tackle everything from software development to marketing collateral generation in many modern enterprises.
- This presentation will provide a 5 minute introduction to key agile principles and then give concrete, real-life examples on how to make agile come to life in your AI organization.
- We’ll cover the importance of cross-functional pods and effective communication, introduce patterns to dramatically accelerate time to value for AI projects big & small, and highlight best practices for increasing solution resiliency and adaptability.
Head of Editorial, Facebook IQ
02:50PM - Day 1
Fireside Chat: AR/VRs Role in Making Technology more Human
If this past year has taught us anything, it’s that humans crave connection – not only with family, friends and coworkers, but also with the businesses, brands, and outlets they interacted with in the “real-world.” While this notion of connection was expressly and deeply challenged due to the pandemic, social media and video enabled people to find a shared sense of presence despite lockdowns worldwide. AR and VR play a pivotal role in helping people to feel present and have emerged as new media that is truly people-centric. With global spending on AR and VR predicted to reach $160B by 2023, we are witnessing a shift in how people will connect in the future. Join Spencer Ante, Head of Editorial at Facebook IQ, as he discusses the major role AR and VR will have in transforming and pushing industries forward. Through insights and real use-cases from Facebook IQ, attendees can expect to walk away with a better understanding of:
- The seismic shifts that are happening now to create the AR and VR revolution
- The ways AR/VR will transform technology into a tool that is more human and accessible to the masses
- The marketing value and application of AR and VR for business
Speed to Value with AI:OS- Operationalize AI and Cloud at Scale
In a world where every touch point, interaction, and experience with your end consumer is virtual, organizations must move quickly to respond to the expectations of increasingly digitally-savvy customers and move faster into new business opportunities. Infusing analytics and AI into your organization and redesigning business processes on the cloud are key to improving efficiencies, customer experience, and business outcomes.
- Convert real-world information into clean data with upstream AI solutions
- Redesign data-driven processes with embedded analytics
- Improve scalability and access through cloud-native architecture