Day 1 - 13 November 2019
Data Analytics: Chair’s Welcome and Opening Remarks
Edge Processing for Data Analytics and Training AI Algorithms
- How the huge influx of data will require fit-for-purpose architecture. What is the distance from the edge to your device and how to consider this during the creation of your IOT / AI architecture?
- Discussing how IoT / AI architectures need to be put in place to ensure increased compatibility across domains.
- Using cloud analytics platforms to derive value from IoT / AI data vs physical gateways -pros and cons.
Keynote: Information is Everything
Data is the new oil is a familiar paradigm but until we learn to process and derive actionable insights from this data how valuable is it? This talk will cover a real life case study where a business has successfully taken data generated by the IoT and converted into into real business actions. Hear about their journey, and their recommendations for uncovering new economic structures made available by access to intelligent data
11:30AM - Day 1
Using Process Mining to drive Digital Transformation – the Siemens Case.
Process Mining is an innovative technology which provides transparency on complex business processes by applying large scale data analytics. The session will present the technology of Process Mining and real-world use cases from Siemens, where Process Mining has become a key lever for driving digital transformation. Use cases will include Value Chain Innovations in the field of Purchase2Pay, Manufacturing, Logistics and Order2Cash. The session will demonstrate how Digital Transformation is driven by using Digital Twins of the Organisation, which allow insights to action from top management to operational teams. As an outlook, it will be demonstrated how Process Mining supports RPA and takes advantage of Predictive Analytics and AI.
Director of Qlik Research
12:00PM - Day 1
03:00PM - Day 1
Director, Business Analytics
12:00PM - Day 1
Head of Data and Analytics
Vanguard Institutional Investor Group
12:00PM - Day 1
Keynote Panel: Data analytics for intelligent decision making
- Identifying target-rich, high-value data that can be used to generate business intelligence
- Driving business value with data analytics
- How to leverage data and analytics to optimize every decision, process and action
- Real time data analytics in practice – examples of how data is creating business efficiency and revolutionising working practices
The collision course between Big Data+AI, Privacy, Ethics and Regulations in the IoT world
Afternoon Keynote: AI, Big Data and Autonomous vehicles
Panel: Big Data – Creating Intelligent Data Models
- The increased need for big data analytics to drive AI & Machine learning
- How to successfully unlock unstructured data & transform into learnable features
- The advancement of self-service big data tools & its benefit for your organisation
Case Study: Pachyderm
NoSQL for big data analytics: Best practice and use cases
- NoSQL vs Hadoop vs SQL
- Enterprise implementations and use cases
- Advantages of horizontal vs vertical scalability
- Ensuring greater performance with larger data sets
Case study: How to get the most out of Apache Spark
- Moving from testing and proof-of-concept through to production applications
- The industries set to be impacted – financial, manufacturing, pharmaceutical
- Flexibility and adaptability in workloads