Day 2 - 29 November 2018
Developing AI Technologies: Chair’s Welcome and Opening Comments
Keynote: The AI and ML landscape
Panel: Realities of Bot & VA Development and Implementation
• Deep Learning, natural language processing and voice recognition implementation
• The key elements to building a multi platform bot
• The challenge of discovery and on-boarding
• Implementing successful engagement strategies
Global Head, Client Services
Markets and Markets
10:30AM - Day 2
Case study: Markets and Markets
Chief Technology Officer
10:45AM - Day 2
Case Study: Mfine
Co-Founder and CEO
10:55AM - Day 2
Case Study: Chooch
The new disruptor – combining artificial intelligence with AR and VR
• What is the potential of using AI for AR and VR?
Aaron (Xiaoxin) Yin
12:00PM - Day 2
03:45PM - Day 2
Natural Language Generation Reshapes How We Write
What is natural language generation (NLG)
How can NLG help in our writing?
How can NLG help enterprises? E.g Customer complaints and writing job descriptions
Designing ethical AI systems without bias
• How can we design ML techniques and algorithms without bias and discrimination?
• Who is accountable? The tech community, Governments?
• How do humans stay in control and stop the machines from taking over?
Case study: AI for Good: Bridging Science and Industry for a Better Future
• Why is Artificial Intelligence an ideal framework for tackling massive societal challenges?
• What kinds of problems can we address?
• What is missing? How does AI fit in?
• Examples of successful technical partnerships.
• How do I get my company involved?
Senior Director of Operations
Cancer Registry of Greater California (CRGC)
02:30PM - Day 2
Senior Data Scientist
Children's Hospital Los Angeles
11:45AM - Day 2
02:30PM - Day 2
Panel: AI for social good
• How is AI being successfully applied to challenge social problems?
• What are the potential uses of AI to solve social and ethical problems?
• AI’s impact across Health, Environmental Sustainability and Public Welfare
Panel: Funding your AI innovation
Our panel of AI investors and venture capitalists discuss what they look for before investing in a fledgling AI Company. A must attend for all start-ups and Entrepreneurs