Day 2 - 29 November 2018
Developing AI Technologies: Chair’s Welcome and Opening Comments
Keynote: The AI and ML landscape
Panel: Realities of Bot & VA Development and Implementation
• Deep Learning, natural language processing and voice recognition implementation
• The key elements to building a multi platform bot
• The challenge of discovery and on-boarding
• Implementing successful engagement strategies
Developing a conversational chatbot / VA
• The pros and cons of conversation for UX
• Conversational skills & character creation to educate your bot
• Understanding natural language processing
• How do we inject personality into your bot / VA
• Can machines become creative
The new disruptor – combining artificial intelligence with AR and VR
• What is the potential of using AI for AR and VR?
Chihuahua or Muffin? Object recognition
• Challenges of developing object recognition systems
• Training models using large image data sets
• Training deep neural networks
• Testing with real-life images
Designing ethical AI systems without bias
• How can we design ML techniques and algorithms without bias and discrimination?
• Who is accountable? The tech community, Governments?
• How do humans stay in control and stop the machines from taking over?
Case study: AI for Good: Bridging Science and Industry for a Better Future
• Why is Artificial Intelligence an ideal framework for tackling massive societal challenges?
• What kinds of problems can we address?
• What is missing? How does AI fit in?
• Examples of successful technical partnerships.
• How do I get my company involved?
Senior Director of Operations
Cancer Registry of Greater California (CRGC)
02:30PM - Day 2
Senior Data Scientist
Children's Hospital Los Angeles
11:45AM - Day 2
02:30PM - Day 2
Panel: AI for social good
• How is AI being successfully applied to challenge social problems?
• What are the potential uses of AI to solve social and ethical problems?
• AI’s impact across Health, Environmental Sustainability and Public Welfare
Panel: Funding your AI innovation
Our panel of AI investors and venture capitalists discuss what they look for before investing in a fledgling AI Company. A must attend for all start-ups and Entrepreneurs