Day 1 - 4 November 2020
Enterprise AI: Chairs Opening Remarks
Keynote: Demystifying AI
- What is the definition of AI?
- Distinguishing between hype and reality to understanding what is truly possible
- Connecting the dots between what is possible and the impact it can have on your business
- Making it a reality – how can the latest machine learning techniques such as video analytics, image detection and NLP be applied in Enterprise?
Keynote: Data Science and Machine Learning to make better business decisions
- Understanding the business need or problem that needs to be solved.
- Defining your KPI
- Data quality and governance, how to avoid ‘garbage in, garbage out’
- Testing and implementing the right algorithm
- Translating your insights
Panel: A sprinkle of AI fairy dust makes the Enterprise better
- Demystifying AI – what does it actually mean?
- Distinguishing the hype from the reality
- What can and can’t it do?
- What are the opportunities and risks?
Keynote: Creating an AI Powered organisation
- Achieving organisational change, changing mind-sets and attitudes
- Hiring and maintaining talent
- Developing employee skill sets and capability development
Keynote: The Cognitive Enterprise
- Extracting and gaining value from vast amounts of data
- AI as a digital assistant to enhance employee ability
- What business functions are being disrupted?
- Timescales for adoption, investment, scaling automation projects
- Real world examples and best practices
Panel: Clash of the Titans! Investing in a platform model: Build, buy or partner?
- Assessing the leading players; Amazon Web Services, Microsoft, Google, IBM
- How to assess what your business needs versus what each vendor offers
- How do you know which is best for your organisation? Do you need to budget for consultants?
- Should you use the same AI platform partner as your cloud partner?
- Benefits and lessons learned from cloud migrations when looking at AI cloud platform choices
Senior Vice President, Head of Advanced Analytics
02:15PM - Day 1
02:15PM - Day 1
Keynote: Advanced Analytics transformation using data lake and Machine Learning
- Data and Analytics transformation
- People, Process and Technology
- Transformation Journey
- Key learnings
. Ram Peddu, Senior Vice President, Head of Advanced Analytics, Citizens Bank
Keynote: AI platform decisions: What to do with your legacy platforms and applications
- How to create an iterative process of legacy system modernisation
- Are there some workloads which will not budge – and if so what to do with them?
- How to get boardroom buy-in, from the CTO to the CEO – allaying fears around how long-term the project will be, potential disruption to business processes
- Lessons learned from cloud migrations and other digital transformation initiatives
SVP, AI Enterprise Solutions
03:15PM - Day 1
Keynote: Value Realization Strategy in AI: picking winning AI projects and maximizing business results
- Macro strategies: top line and bottom line strategies, horizon 1, 2, and 3 focus
- Project prioritization: the 4 key ingredients for AI success
- AI organizational maturity and value realization strategy: evolving from “venture funded” to “ benefits centric” to “budget impact”
- Value realization tracking: instrumentation, A/B testing, proof of value
. Bjorn Austraat, SVP, AI Enterprise Solutions, Wells Fargo
Keynote: DataOps, the secret weapon for delivering AI, data science, and business intelligence value at speed
Panel: The challenge of operationalising AI
- Prioritising projects
- How do you get from lab to business process?
- Making your infrastructure AI ready
- Embedding AI into core business systems and processes
- Access to quality data.
Enterprise AI: Chairs Closing Remarks
End of Session
Day 2 -
Enterprise AI Day 2: Chair’s Opening Remarks
Keynote: Transforming the shopping experience with ML
- Behind the scenes look at deep-learning based behavioural analytics and prediction engines
- The ups-and-downs of product, category and promotional recommendations of FMCGs
- Learning from the failures along the way.
- Predicting customer buying patterns
Keynote: Building a CX strategy
- AI solutions to better understand your customers in real-time
- Analyzing customer feedback and sentiment at scale using NLP and NLU
- Mapping the customer journey
- Tracking and measuring success
Panel: AI for customer experience
- How to leverage AI technologies such as NLP and Image recognition to get more value to customers with less expenditure?
- How to gain customer’s trust
- The next generation of conversational AI
- Predictive Intelligence for predicting customer behaviour
. Olga Patel, Principal Technical Architect | Emerging Technologies & Digital, The Walt Disney Company
. Sunanda Parthasarathy, Assoc. Dir. Data Science | Algorithms | Machine Learning, Wayfair
Keynote: Data, AI, and connecting with customers
- How can the growth of rapid data sources, combined with advances in data science techniques help business build better customer experiences?
- Commercial applications of technology versus work in the academic setting
- Real life examples from a digital transformation journey
Keynote: Case study: An intelligent Automation Journey
- Evaluating which tasks to automate first. How to achieve time-to-value
- How much will you need to invest?
- How do you get organisation support and by in?
- Scaling Intelligent Automation across the Enterprise
- Lesson learnt along the way
Panel: Building Ethical AI Frameworks
- The importance of transparent and accountable AI – how did the algorithm reach the outputted decision?
- Avoiding bias in decision making systems and computer vision. How to avoid entrenched existing bias.
- Data Protection and privacy rights. Can you apply AI learnings to different data sets?
- Who is responsible when things go wrong? Who bears the risk?
- Developing a set of policies and values to ensure safe AI that can benefit your business
Keynote: Customer insights with NLP and ML
- How can you leverage NLP and ML techniques to maximise your customer’s lifetime value
- Refining high-volume data to gain deeper insights into attitudes and behaviours
- Scaling personalisation with real-time behavioural signals.
Dr. Krishnan Ganapathy
Vice President, Engineering of the US R&D Centre
03:15PM - Day 2
Case study: Leveraging Multi-language conversational commerce to reach over 100m Consumers
- How is Flipkart using cutting edge AI/ ML techniques to assist users in the discovery, research and purchase of products.
- Strategies for implementation
- Improving response rates and growing customer loyalty
- What were the successes and failures?
. Dr. Krishnan Ganapathy, Vice President, Engineering of the US R&D Centre, Flipkart
Panel:The Future of Enterprise AI
- What business functions are being disrupted by AI and which will be next?
- What challenges and opportunities do technologies such as predictive analytics, anomaly detection bring?
- The increasing role of AI for cybersecurity
- Using AI to improve productivity and enhance human creativity.
- What do leaders need to think about?