Day 1 - 13 November 2019
Data Science Foundation
09:30AM - Day 1
Enterprise AI: Chair’s Welcome and Opening Remarks
Keynote: AI Powering Digital Transformation
- Is your organisation ready for AI and digital transformation?
- Why should you embrace AI?
- Challenges faced by Enterprises using new deep learning and ML technologies
- Humans and AI working together – creating an AI culture and developing trust within the organisation
Global Director of Data Innovation, NextGen Digital
Black & Veatch
10:20AM - Day 1
Senior Vice President, Digital Catalyst
10:20AM - Day 1
10:20AM - Day 1
10:20AM - Day 1
Keynote Panel: Driving Digital Transformation through AI & Deep Learning
• What are the fundamental buildings blocks needed for build a digital organisation using AI, ML & DL in terms of people, skills and tech?
• Discussing the role of other companies within the process, from start-ups to big ticket providers.
• Examining digital transformation from both industrial and business information perspectives.
• Real life examples of successful transformations from across Enterprise.
The Future Impact of AI on Cyber Crime
With machines fighting machines and increasingly sophisticated human attackers, we are now entering a new era of cyber-threats. The battle is no longer at the perimeter but inside of our organizations, and no security team can keep up with its speed. Cyber-attackers are quickly becoming silent and stealthy, and cyber defense has turned into an arms race.
This new wave of cyber-threats has seen skilled attackers that may lie low for weeks or months. By the time they take definitive steps, their actions blend in with the everyday hum of network activity. These attacks call for a change in the way we protect our most critical assets.
Self-learning and self-defending systems are now being deployed to continually assess business environments. Known as ‘immune system’ defense, this approach is used to uncover threats that have already penetrated the network border, and then automatically fight back. Unlike legacy approaches, which rely on rules or signatures, these technologies work autonomously, enable the security team to focus on high-value tasks, and can counter even fast-moving, automated attackers.
Artificial Intelligence Leader
12:00PM - Day 1
Google’s Journey to AI First. “Hey Google, What is AI First?”
This keynote will discuss several use cases of Google’s AI-First approach. The presentation will show in-depth new innovations in Algorithms, Computation and Solutions that help Google solve many challenging AI/ML problems
The role of AI in the workplace
• Discussing the role of AI in the present and future workplace for tasks such as recruitment, talent development and HR operations
• What will the impact of a AI based workforce be on the future of the human workforce?
• Examples of using chatbots and other AI technologies within the modern workplace to improve processes from across Enterprise
AI for Everyone
- What is AI, ML, DL and what are the differences
- Why your business should care
- The state of Enterprise AI today
- A vision of where Enterprise AI should be
Director of Qlik Research
12:00PM - Day 1
03:00PM - Day 1
3rd Gen BI and Analytics: How Business Intelligence is evolving with AI
Artificial intelligence is not purely “artificial.” The ideal approach amplifies human intuition with machine intelligence to create a powerful multiplier effect. That’s augmented intelligence. In this session, Elif will talk about the wonder of how human brains works. She will use analogies between how the brain processes information and data analytics. She will cover the recent product innovations that combines the power of Associative Indexing technology with Cognitive capabilities, enabling 3rd generation business intelligence technologies.
Please join the session to hear about Associative Indexing (x) Augmented Intelligence = AI2, the recent technology innovations leading exponentially more brainpower for users and where AI is making its way into business intelligence and what that might enable for businesses.
Chief Data and Innovation Officer
04:00PM - Day 1
Complex decisions, process automation, and AI
Sidney Madison Prescott
Vice President, Global Intelligent Automation (RPA, AI, ML)
04:30PM - Day 1
Panel: The Cognitive Enterprise
- Is your business ready to be transformed by cognitive automation (CA) and robotic process automation (RPA)?
- Which processes are most suitable for CA / RPA?
- What business benefits are being delivered? What are the challenges?
- Timescales for adoption, investment, scaling automation projects
- Examples and best practices
Day 2 - 14 November 2019
Enterprise AI Day 2: Chair’s Welcome and Opening Remarks
Keynote: The future of AI for customer experience
- Explore how AI is being used to accelerate customer-centric experience design
- Practical applications to leverage AI
- How big data and contextual computing is influencing the consumer
- A look at the next generation of consumer analytics
- Using computer vision and natural language processing to enhance customer experience
Panel: AI in retail and ecommerce
- How are retailers using AI? A look at applications for delivery, payments, CRM, product content management.
- Using AI to deliver outstanding customer service and customer retention
- Customer recommendations
Chief Algorithms Officer
11:30AM - Day 2
Artificial Intelligence: Building the Future of E-Commerce
In this talk, we will explore the applications of different facets of AI (machine learning, deep learning, NLP and computer vision) in online retail and e-commerce. We will walk through practical examples of how AI can be used to personalize customer experience and revolutionize your customer journey through personalized marketing campaigns, personalized recommendations, supply chain, CRM, reranked search and more. Kamelia will share her thoughts on building successful AI teams and an experiment-driven culture that will reshape your business by enhancing customer experience through AI.
Panel: Harnessing the powers of chatbots for business
- How internal chatbots are improving employee engagement changing the way we work
- Integrating chatbots into your sales and marketing funnel
- Using chatbots to drive customer loyalty and increase retention rates
- Chatbots for lead generation and personalisation
Afternoon Keynote: Digital Assistants and Their Relationship with the Consumer
- What does the advent of digital intelligent assistants mean for businesses and consumers?
- How are artificial intelligence and machine learning programmes being used in everyday consumer products
- Building consumer trust in AI in areas such as financial planning, education and medical diagnosis
- What are the privacy issues surrounding the use of intelligent assistants & how do we protect data
Realtime Contextual Product Recommendations
Lead AI Product Manager
03:10PM - Day 2
Product Management in the Artificial Intelligence Era
In recent years, professions like AI product management became popular because organizations from all industries are striving for AI leadership to enter the AI race and gain competitive advantage. However, does ML algorithm programming skills make these professions so valuable? The answer is no; technology has always been just the tool. What companies need is AI strategists who can bridge the business, product, and technology to reach sustainable profitability. In this presentation, I’ll share with you my experience from eBay and Yahoo AI initiatives and show how the product management profession changed in the AI era to add value to the business.