Day 2 - 18 March 2021
Head of AI Engineering
09:30AM - Day 2
11:30AM - Day 1
Advanced AI capabilities at H&M group
- H&M will present how they are working towards becoming an industry leader in Advanced Analytics and AI, giving them a competitive advantage through superior customer experience, smart decision making, and efficient processes.
- They have spent the last few years going from limited and scattered efforts to a centralized department with more than 120 people delivering value with AI on a daily basis.
- Gain insights into key learnings and knowledge on how they are transforming a 70+ year old company.
. Errol Koolmeister, Head of AI Engineering, H&M
- Redefining the customer experience with chatbots
- Providing personalisation at scale – best practices for user journey
- Becoming the autonomous digital enterprise
Making data the foundation of machine learning
- To follow soon…
Making the most of your data with a data fabric strategy
- How traditional data integration is failing to hit business requirements
- How do data visualisation and virtualisation complement each other?
- Leveraging innovations for the Intelligent Enterprise
Asset management and AI
- Leveraging the power of your existing DCS/SCADA systems
- Tracking maintenance and inspections automatically
- Decisions in the age of AI